Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

Day 8 PAT MCGRATH LABS - OpuLUST Lip Glossshade under your spellIMG_20200330_130923415.jpg

100 days of Lipgloss

Today, Day 32, is Buxom Lip plumping gloss in Victoria. One of the few full sizes that I have only because I have sooooo many minis. But this pink mauve with gold shimmer [or so the description on Ulta says🤔] I couldn't resist💜

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 31 Boat Day & Becca Topaz x Gilt 💙

Day 30, also from a couple of days ago. [Im behind on posting🤦] SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub in kiwi. Ughhh! Why don't this one smell kiwi or anything really? It does have the scrubbing sugar in it & does a ok job but definitely won't be repurchasing because its smells like wax.  Not cool but I'll use it up & going to reinforce my rule to at least look at reviews before purchasing

Ignore my ravaged fingernails.  I’ve been painting and scrubbing patios and am in desperate need of a manicure.  I just have a few more projects to complete first!  I’ve been quite the handy woman this week!  
This is Pat McGrath Venomistress.  It’s basically my go to gloss.  Non sticky, smells like cupcakes, isn’t too dramatic but it packs a glittery punch so I feel fancy when I wear it

6324611E-C39E-43FE-876F-8FFC5F4AE0A7.jpeg

@heartsmyface this is gorgeous on you!

Oh that's so beautiful @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Thanks,  it’s got to be one of

my favorite purchases this year. 

That's a gorgeous color on you @heartsmyface!

I can see why that's your go to @heartsmyface😍

I can see why that's your go to @heartsmyface😍

@heartsmyface ,

PMG Venomistress is beautiful on you!  That it smells like cupcakes seals the deal!

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 29 a few days ago, tried it out when I got it in the mail, pic from my haul YSL Rock Shine, nude solo

@sonnydee @I love those!   if it isn’t too much trouble can you pretty please pop the lid off for another photo?  I’m interested in the undertone of that one.  Thanks😘

Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it...

Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it too but it didn't show very well on my hand. Which ones do you have? I *think* 😉 I want the gold one & pink bass

Re: Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it...

Love the star in the middle  @sonnydee 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 28 YSL tint in balm. #5 😍 using this again made me realize I really want another one😘💋oh no! looks like they were discontinued....😳

@sonnydee @Very pretty!! 

@sonnydee love this!!

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 27, Dior lip balm in Rosewood😍😍😍 going to have to get the lip oil in this shade too.

@sonnydee   Such a good shade for on the go! 

207 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos65
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg