Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Korean skin care routine

Hello I’m new here can anyone recommend any Korean skin care products I want to achieve a glossy clean healthy moisturize skin . please and thank you  and also some hand cream to make my hand look smooth and young.

Re: Korean skin care routine

@mooni10 Hi, I'm not a skincare expert, but I would like to give you some recommendations on lips and hands products. For soft and glossy lips, I highly suggest you to try the lip masks from laneige. I recently purchased the vanilla one, and it's very nourishing, plus it smells delicious (also laneige is a korean brand).

For hands, I suggest you the caudalie one, l'occitane almond one or if you want to splurge a little bit more money, google diptyque hand creams.

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Vanilla Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream L'Occitane Nourishing and Protective Shea Butter Hand Cream 

What's your skin type, @mooni10? Are you currently using any products or are you looking to build a new routine from scratch?

Hello , well I’m not sure what type of skin I have but I want to say bothe dry and oily skin .. and I want to build my skin care routine from scratch, I’ve never have a skin care routine before . Thank you . 

@mooni10 I'd recommend starting with the basics then- gentle water-based cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. My preferred cleansers are western, but I'm happy to recommend those if you're interested, but as for the moisturizers and sunscreen here are a few options:

Moisturizer- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream, Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

Sunscreen- Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy (plus a few other western options, again if you're open to those)

Oh thank you so much , I will totally try these out . I’m not picky , I was also thinking of starting basic with western products first .. I was just curious with Korean skin care because people always praise it and  say that it works miracles maybe I should start simple and once I know the routine I can jump into Korean skin care 🙂 Thanks so much for the suggestion once again . 

@mooni10 you can try Sweet Chef and Glow Recipe. 

Oh thank you so much! I will consider these products for sure.  

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing