From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Wow glad i didn't spend the money to be rouge wish i had not even made vib here at this point.

For the last few years I have been a Rouge member great benefits especially the free makeovers the full free makeovers. This  past year, even though it stated in the terms and conditions rouge got free full makeovers they refused me one because I didn't have my celebrations here which I chose points instead being that it's stated I got free makeovers. This isn't my first post about this issue but whatever they wanted to talk to me privately they wanted me to lay blame on an employee when it was three different stores. I no these people working for Sephora are working their hardest these girls and guys in the store do the best they can the people at customer service they also do a great job it is company policies I  disagree with. I understand we all need a job the customer service of any kind is a hard job. But with the lady offered me was to label aim I was not offering an apology not a real one I was not offered another makeover no I spent a year as Rouge offered nothing. Now that I am Vib because I refused to spend the rest of the money to become Rouge after I found out makeovers wouldn't be offered at all not that they were last year and I am not the only one complaining about it, and even though I qualified to be Vib back in May of last year they are stating that even though I was not offered the points or any other tier gift at the time nor did they informed me I was Vib, and it should have been offered. I now don't qualify to get a gift at all they have done away with all tier gifts what do they think it will replace no makeovers into your gifts for loyalty Club you did not get rewarded anymore for being loyal to them which this was the only makeup store I shopped at which I don't think I will be once I cash in my reward points. I don't speak to any manager when I say this I don't speak to any employee when I say this I know you just are doing your job you cannot help it if this company has chosen to ignore the complaints of its customers they don't know what they're doing by alienating their Big Spenders. This may take a minute before it actually shows in their bottom line but I promise you I am not the only one who doesn't want to shop there anymore if the Loyalty program continues on this track I heard Macy's offering a really great one will even give you your side service when you order online I'm going to have to check that out.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing