Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Why are fragrances removed from display?

I’m so happy! I purchased Tom Ford’s Métallique in-person today from Sephora. It was listed on the website on sale, but it wasn’t available for order. I kept trying, and it just kept glitching when I clicked on it, so I went in-person, and they had several of these fragrances off the floor and in the back. The associate said they were removed from display. Why did they pull them off the floor? It’s such a lovely fragrance. Are they going to discontinue it?

IMG_6190.jpeg

Re: Why are fragrances removed from display?

@TiffanyandFro to lower the  thift rate.  Unfortunately a few spoil it for everyone.  You can just ask am associate for help.

There were much more expensive perfumes out on display at this particular Sephora, so I don’t think that was the case.

Retailers may temporarily pull items off the floor for various reasons, such as inventory management or product placement changes. It doesn't necessarily indicate discontinuation.

It's advisable to check with the brand or store for specific details on the availability and status of the product.

Yes, it is listed as out of stock on Tom Ford’s website, and I’m aware that it is rumored to be discontinued. I just haven’t seen anything official that suggests this to be true.

@TiffanyandFro I know that the stores have had to move a lot of the higher-end fragrances to the back and behind the counter due to theft.

Thank you for your insight. This particular store had higher-priced fragrances out on display.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_6190.jpeg
testing