Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Iโ€™m getting so frustrated with the rewards release. Every single Tuesday and Thursday I try to get the $100 reward to no avail. I have an alarm set (they release around 9am for me) for just before they release and I usually see the $100 and add to my cart. I click checkout immediately but by then it says sold out. Seriously?! Sephora needs to release more of these. Iโ€™ve tried the tips sprinkled throughout this thread but still havenโ€™t been able to nab one. Honestly, this is just another nail in the coffin for me. The $25 free event, having been upped to a $75 spend instead of the usual $50 was another. Iโ€™m close to getting Rouge again but Iโ€™m not going to even bother with it. In Canada we have Shoppers Drug Mart 20X point events which end up being WAY better than a 20% off at Sephora so Iโ€™ll likely do a lot of my shopping there next year. Either that or company direct since a lot of them also offer great deals throughout the year. Sephora is lacking in a huge way the past few years and Iโ€™m just tired of it. Even when I shop in store there is a serious lack of engagement. I could be there for half an hour without being acknowledged other than a door greeted and the cashier. To put Shoppers Optimum Points into perspective for non Canadians and Sephora mods, here is what I can do with a $1000 spend. Shoppers Optimum $1000 spend on 20X event equals 300,000 points. You can earn more by using a PC credit card and purchasing beauty items with bonus points attached. On a regular day those points are worth $300. On a bonus redemption you can use 250,000 points for $400 and have 50,000 points left over which would be worth at least another $50. But if you shopped smart and had an extra 20,000 points to add to your 50,000, that 70,000 points could be redeemed for $100, totaling $500 worth of FREE PRODUCT. I get that they donโ€™t carry ALL the brands Sephora does, but they DO carry quite a bit.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@TeaCupGirl wrote:
Iโ€™m getting so frustrated with the rewards release. Every single Tuesday and Thursday I try to get the $100 reward to no avail. I have an alarm set (they release around 9am for me) for just before they release and I usually see the $100 and add to my cart. I click checkout immediately but by then it says sold out. Seriously?! Sephora needs to release more of these. Iโ€™ve tried the tips sprinkled throughout this thread but still havenโ€™t been able to nab one. Honestly, this is just another nail in the coffin for me. The $25 free event, having been upped to a $75 spend instead of the usual $50 was another. Iโ€™m close to getting Rouge again but Iโ€™m not going to even bother with it. In Canada we have Shoppers Drug Mart 20X point events which end up being WAY better than a 20% off at Sephora so Iโ€™ll likely do a lot of my shopping there next year. Either that or company direct since a lot of them also offer great deals throughout the year. Sephora is lacking in a huge way the past few years and Iโ€™m just tired of it. Even when I shop in store there is a serious lack of engagement. I could be there for half an hour without being acknowledged other than a door greeted and the cashier. To put Shoppers Optimum Points into perspective for non Canadians and Sephora mods, here is what I can do with a $1000 spend. Shoppers Optimum $1000 spend on 20X event equals 300,000 points. You can earn more by using a PC credit card and purchasing beauty items with bonus points attached. On a regular day those points are worth $300. On a bonus redemption you can use 250,000 points for $400 and have 50,000 points left over which would be worth at least another $50. But if you shopped smart and had an extra 20,000 points to add to your 50,000, that 70,000 points could be redeemed for $100, totaling $500 worth of FREE PRODUCT. I get that they donโ€™t carry ALL the brands Sephora does, but they DO carry quite a bit.

Tea Cup Girl:  I TOTALLY agree - switching back to Shoppers in the New year - the points system is amazing - every spring and fall I accumulated enough points to pay $90 for my designer perfumes. I feel like Rouge (highest level) and all Sephora rewards is a scam. Sold out everything before itโ€™s released. Done with them. 

it took me MONTHS to get the 100$ rouge reward. I even ca...

it took me MONTHS to get the 100$ rouge reward. I even called them multiple times to help me, as well with chatting online. Using the website and the app, using a computer and my phone and my boyfriends phone. I ALWAYS got the "your cart is out of date" which I had no idea what that meant because all of my stuff was correct on my account. when I asked the sephora person, she said they were sold out thats why my cart said that. BUT I could add it to my cart, click check out, it not work, go back to the rewards page and the 100$ still be up! so I try and try again and still "your cart is out of date" after trying so many times. THEN it will say "sold out" I was so frustrated, then I finally got it last week 5 minutes before the release time. (my time it was 9:55, release time is at 10) There's always the 25$ rewards left over, for over an hour. I wish they would take the 25$ rewards and add them up so they have more 50$ rewards and 100$ rewards !!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

i agree with you i was glued both to my PC and phone for the whole hour! what a waste if time Sephora!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@TeamBIC  or  anyone else knows or noticed in the past - Rewards that are grayed out/ shown "Sold Out" currently but are still appearing on the page, does that mean they might come back in stock?

@naturalooks15I donโ€™t think they are coming back, they just havenโ€™t removed them yet. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125   for letting me know. 

Sad to have missed those ๐Ÿ˜ž They had some other title in the email and reward information was buried in there at the bottom ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn't see anyone post about this so figured I'd share the 750 points reward for you gals - the Dry Off in Style Turkish towel.

20191202_131507.jpg

The towel is surprisingly big, but the texture feels more similar to a "beach wrap/blanket" than anything else, if that makes sense, and it's quite thin, which surprised me (perhaps this is the norm for "Turkish towels"? Never used one before this). Since I wanted this as an actual bath towel to replace my old one which was all frayed and nasty I was sort of disappointed, but decided to persevere with using this after my shower last night anyway. Despite the odd feeling of the material on my skin, drying off how I usually do took about the same time, so it seems like the towel absorbs about as much water as a regular towel, it just doesn't feel like it will because it's so thin lmao.

If the slightly scratchy texture softens up a bit in the wash I'll be completely happy with it, tbh. As it is, I can deal with it feeling a bit awkward on my skin since it saved me a trip to BB&B to buy a new bath towel LMAO - I'm lazy. If you're not interested in using it as a bath towel I will say it's pretty big, so using it as a pool wrap/cover-up or personal beach blanket/lounge chair cover would 100% work. It's not wide enough for two people, but plenty big enough for just one.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Who has only one bath towel and also shops at Sephora? Lol what?

I converted. They are awesome for your hair as they are s...

I converted. They are awesome for your hair as they are super light and dont put stress on your neck. Simons in Canada sells some and you can get them for 10 on sale

@demidevi Thanks for the info๐Ÿค—

@demidevi I only use turkish towels now and I can confirm that you got looks like an true turkish style towel. They are usually a bit stiff to start and soften up as you wash it. I love using turkish towels because, as you said, they absorb as much water as the fluffy ones BUT are way easier to wash and faster to dry. It also seems more hygienic  that they dry so much as faster as I don't change towels daily....

This is an awesome reward. I wish I had redeemed all my points for this haha. 

Thanks for the info on this @demidevi Iโ€™ve looked at that a few times and wanted more details ๐Ÿ™‚

@demidevi 

Does it have a tag with the fabric content? 

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it does not. Now that I think on it, it's kind of baffling that it at least didn't come with care instructions...hopefully just plain wash and dry is okay lol!

Maybe some staff can pop in here and give us some insight? Looking at photos of other Turkish towels this one seems pretty consistent with the overall weave/thickness to those, but an actual answer would definitely be more helpful.

@demidevi 

Sadly, not surprising at all. Thanks for the info! 

Thank you for posting @demidevi  I've had my eye on this but was very confused by the description. Your comments are so helpful!

In my most recent Sephora order, I was able to claim the Yves Saint Laurent primer and Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. The lipstick is the cutest little thing especially when looking at it next to the full size. The detail on the tube is fantastic! 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk

YVES SAINT LAURENT - TOP SECRETS Instant Matte Pore RefinerIMG_1404.jpegIMG_1405.jpeg

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ did you get that mini lipstick in a set or as a 100 points perks?!

@Ninasa88 It was a 100 point reward

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Oh ok thanks!

testing