Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition

Hey BIC, we're one week into the new year! Winter break is just about over for a lot of kids with many heading back to the classroom tomorrow (Monday) or soon, if they haven't already started back up. Thought I'd bring back a fun, favorite game from a few years ago with school picking back up. This will be a little lesson in Learning our  A, B, C's: The BIC Beauty Edition.
ABC - Sephora BIC Edition.jpg

WHAT ARE WE DOING?:
* Basically, we will be going through the alphabet with beauty products, with the applicable letter being either (1) the first letter in the brand's name or (2) the first letter of the product's name. 
     - For example, for A - A can be for amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask  (A = Amika) or A can be for Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Jumbo 8.11 oz / 240 mL  (A = All Nigher Spray)
     - The next person will tag a product or brand that begins with B and then the next person will tag a product/brand that begins with C, then D, E, F, .... until we get to Z, and then we start over again! 

HOW TO PLAY:
* Look for the most recent comment to the original post
* Take your turn, by hitting "Reply" to original post and replying directly to that  main post (and not to the most recent comment)
* In your reply, be sure to:
    -- tag the product with the hashtag - #<<type name of product>>
    -- tag the person you are replying to with @ + the user name of the most recent comment
* When we get through the alphabet, we'll start over again with "A"
* There will be items repeated, but it would be great if we try to avoid repeating a product on the same page you're on.
* Optional: add a fun fact about the product you're tagging - what do you love about it, or if there was a reason you chose it (other than it being the next letter) - it's a favorite/holy grail product, it's a product you've been wanting to try, etc.

TO START:
* I will" reply" to the original / main post and tag a product or brand that begins with the letter A
* The next person will also "reply" to the original / main post but this person will tag a product or brand that begins with the letter B (also, remember to tag me - @itsfi)
* The next person will then also "reply" to the original / main post, but this person will tag a product or brand that begins with the letter C (and remember to tag the person who posted the letter B product / brand)
* We will continue in this way until we get to Z and then the next person will start back with the letter "A", with everyone replying to the original / main post.

FYI: Origins of this tag game
Spoiler
The original tag game was created by our amazing @AlexBT, who was gracious and enthusiastic when giving me the okay when I checked in with her about reviving this. Thank you for coming up with this fun and fabulous idea in the first place - it was a blast when you introduced it in 2020 (All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along), and I'm hoping it will be so again this year. Would love to see you and others on @TeamBIC join in, along with the rest of the beauties on BIC. 
I will start off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Here we go!
Tags:

Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition

The glow from this is gorge @Mellmars1185!

I love this case @lmaster! It stays in its box because I’m scared it will get dirty. I know, I know. It will come out and be used this year. Because it should. 😃 

@lmaster, v is for The 7 Virtues Lotus Pear Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 11 mL , I need to start using it again.  It's perfect for spring; it's juicy fresh!

W....

Oh, I’ve been meaning to try this in store @danielledanielle, the notes sound wonderful! 

Love the NARS lippies @lmaster

@itsfi 

T is for Tower 28 Beauty SOS Intensive Redness Relief Serum 2 oz / 59 mL i know tower 28 is repeated talked about but I've been reaching for this serum since returning from traveling. My skin went through a LOT and within 3 times of using this, I swear, it just bounced back to normal!!

Next up is U 🙃

This sounds like it really did wonders for your skin @jaaayp. Do  you prefer the serum to the spray?

I feel like.... I really like the serum (I kinda like things that I can feel rubbing on) but the packaging is terrible. Literally the worst packaging I've ever encountered.. so... spray? 😂 I can't tell you if the ingredients are the same, I feel like you would know better than me on that @itsfi 🤔

S for Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g - these are too rough for anything but the soles of feet, for which they are amazing. My soles are already feeling more soft and smooth! This exfoliating bar is going to get me ready for summer and sandal season! @CorgiMommy 

Up next is T ...

ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia , a beautiful shade for the winter months.

@CorgiMommy, that's a beautiful blush! I've been pleased with the few products from the brand that I have. 

@jaaayp 

Q
is for Dolce&Gabbana Q Eau de Parfum  
I've been trying to expand my perfume collection and this is one I came across that I'd like to buy, mostly based on the appearance 😉🫅🏻👑😍

Up next is R!

Omg @Shosh85 the bottle is ADORABLE.

@jaaayp  I know, right?!😍

Great product for Q, @Shosh85! How adorable is the cap on this fragrance?!!! 😍

@itsfi  Right?! I don't even know what it smells like, but I'll buy it for the cap 😅

I'm with ya @Shosh85!! I mean, it'll be one expensive perfume cap, but again, how cute?!!! 😁

@itsfi @lmaster 

P is for PATRICK TA Major Skin Crème Foundation and Finishing Powder Duo Light 1 im thinking this should be on my next pan it challenge. I'm on my second or third pan of this and absolutely love it but I think I haven't touched it since I purchased the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light... 

Next up is Q!

Both of those are great base products @jaaayp!

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • ABC - Sephora BIC Edition.jpg
  • Gucci mist
  • 1000011384.jpg
  • IMG_3351.JPEG
  • IMG_3360.JPEG
  • IMG_5383.jpeg
  • giphy
  • Floral Street Vanilla Orchid.jpeg
  • 1000012958.jpg
testing