Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

I plan on picking up the Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Coconut and Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum for my boyfriend! ❤️ @niki172 (thank you for kindly sharing your code, we all appreciate it a lot)

@niki172 If I get a code I plan on getting my Mum her favourite parfum Chloé Chloe Nomade Eau de Toilette # for Christmas. We fight over the one bottle we currently share LOL

I plan on picking up the set Kiehls for my mom

@niki172 

@niki172  kayali juicy eden perfume! 

@niki172 I would use this 20% coupon to purchase Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss Emma 

I really hope I can receive the 20% to treat myself 🥰 thank you girlfriend ❤️

OUAI Scalp Scrub St. Barts & Hair Oil Set @niki172 Thank you so much for sharing your code ❤️

@niki172 I would love to try Biossance products to help with dry skin this winter!

@niki172I hope and can buy the holiday Nars blush palette from this year

Hi @niki172 ! This is so sweet of you 🥰 I would love to pick up a few makeup products for myself and mom!! I've got her hooked on the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 175 hehe. I also really wanna try the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Chocolit and the loved Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 6.5 O !! 💓💓

Hi @niki172  Super hyped for this Sephora Sale! long list of things I want to get but a few are the Charlotte Tilbury Pressed Powder and probably a few lipsticks, Rare Beauty liquid blushes and maybe if i can my hands on her tinted moisturizer, Huda Beauty Pallet, and Shisiedo Sunscreen!!  

@niki172, I would love to grab the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter as well as the Rare Beauty Blush set with the coupon.

Thank you very much!

This is so kind @niki172 I plan on picking up lots of skin and hair care. The watermelon toner, refill my watermelon niacinamide. Some blushes from freck and the number 68 scent from Sol de janerio. 

Hi girlie🫶🏽

I’d love to get the #rare beauty blush in the shade joy, the #one size translucent powder,#charlotte tilbury bronzer, setting spray and the flawless filter in the shade 5 Tan

thank you for the kind opportunity, this is really exciting @niki172 🥹🤭

If you still have any codes available it would be much appreciated here!  I really am interested in trying the new Inkey List Treatments out- the Azelaic Acid & Urea Moisturizer.  Also picking up the peace out pores primer, if you still have a code available it will go to good use- thank you so much! 

ETA:  Also going to have to pick up the new Huda Palette- just saw it is listed as coming soon!

@niki172 

The INKEY List SuperSolutions 20% Niacinamide Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

The INKEY List Bakuchiol 

Hi @niki172 , thankyou for your generous offer! I plan on picking up Dior lip oils, the sheseido eyelash curler, maybe a few holiday sets and a couple things from Charlotte Tilbury. Dior Lip Glow Oil Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand  

@niki172 

Hi @niki172 thanks for sharing your code! I cannot wait to try the #Nars Behave Backstage Cheek Set

@niki172Hanni The Weighted Razor Kit Midnightand Sephora Favorites Vanilla Travel Perfume Sampler Set ❤️

Hi Niki!

I plan on buying the #fentyBeautydaimondalloverbomb in carats and the #hudabeauty empowered palette 

@niki172 

Hey @niki172 i appreciate you!!! I wanna try some rare beauty blushes and the new Patrick ta foundation. I also am obsessed with Haus Labs and want the powder!! 

testing