Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

@niki172 

Dior lippies!!🥰💄

@niki172 

I am interested in getting the #natasha denona glam palette 

it looks so pretty 😻

Hi @niki172!

I'm hoping to pick up the Diorshow maximizer mascara primer, Too Faced better than sex mascara, Living Proof shampoo and conditioner, Laneige water sleeping mask, and some kind of hair oil!

Thank you so much for the opportunity for a code! 😊

Hi @niki172 I'm looking to pick up the TOM FORD Soleil Neige Eye Color Quad Chalet Lust - rose golds and copper tones quad—thank you for setting up this thread! : )

@niki172  Hi I like the thread and I’m looking to pick up a huge hall!! HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light...  to help with my skin, Kiehl's Since 1851 Day-to-Night Wrinkle-Reducing Duo Holiday Gift Set  , Skinfix Resurface+ AHA/BHA Niacinamide Exfoliating Pads for Face and Targeted Body 60 pads , Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant Exfoliator 2.6 oz / 74 g ans much more!!!!! Can’t wait for code!

@niki172 I’m looking to purchase some travel sizes for trips! and some lip products that I have been eyeingScreen Shot 2022-10-04 at 7.54.06 AM.png

@niki172 I’m looking to purchase a new fragrance! 😍

DE6DC06A-1166-4764-A61C-F8A7B3B735EE.jpeg

@niki172I would love to get the Danessa Myricks Lightworks III palette with the code!

@niki172 I plan on getting the Sephora favorites holiday lip set and the Glow Recipe "Hey You, You're a Bright Light Brightening Set" to help with hyperpigmentation.  

Thank you!

@niki172 I'm planing on getting a few holiday sets that interest me.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Kind Words Matte Lip Duo Humble Olaplex Hair Repair Treatment Set, No. 3, No. 0, No. 4 & No.5 Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set 

@niki172 

im going for The new Huda Beauty Palette Too🙃

Hi @niki172 I'm hoping to receive the code to buy the the #Kiehl's Since 1851 Cleanse & Soothe Calendula Skincare Holiday Gift Set

@niki172  it's really amazing when I saw your post ! actually I'm sad a little bit because I still have not received any 20% off coupon code yet. It's happy if you can share your link.

I really want to buy Kiehl's Since 1851 Merry Masking Holiday Gift Set  and Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum 3.9 oz/ 115 mL and the last one is The Ordinary The Daily Set 

I hope to receive your response soon....

The links aren’t working….I tried😩

Are you sure

@niki172 I plan on getting angels share! 

Hi @niki172 

I'm hoping to receive the code to buy the MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Quince, the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love and the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette Medium/Deep! 

testing