Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Done! @niki172 

thanks so much 🙂 

plan on picking up a few of the new Sephora favorites Kit - love it for being able to try so many new items at once! 
especially the new blush kit 😍

done! thanks so much @niki172 ! ❤️

totally hoping to restock my olaplex and yttp cleanser! then try some new goodies from tower 28 and rare beauty! 

It's a great of everyone who is sharing thier friends and family discount 🤩 thank you guys so much! 

You know what I'm eyeing up?  Check out these beauties 💖💖💖

Morphe Morphe x Nyane Fierce Fairytale Artistry Palette 

Morphe Morphe x Nyane Fierce Fairytale 6-Piece Brush Set & Bag 

Morphe Morphe x Nyane Fierce Fairytale 6-Piece Colour Pencil Set 

I loves this so much!  🌈 🥰

@CynthieLu did you still need a code? Just checking 🙂

Hi! Would you happen to have a code to share? I'm hoping to find one! 🙂

Can someone please send me the link for the friends and family thankyouuu 

Thanks for checking up on me @niki172 

I did get one 🥳🥳🥳 

Woo hoo 😄

@niki172  I hope I did this correctly for the friends and family code, which is so nice that you’re giving them out and thank you! I’ll be picking up Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss Duo Naughty + Nice #Nest Holiday and mint and eucalyptus candles. 

@niki172 I’m looking to purchase some makeup by Mario products like MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Blush Stick and MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Pigment Pro™ Eyeliner Pencil also restock my favourite skincare item Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer thank you so much!! 

Hi @niki172 . I’m planning on picking up the Makeup by Mario Master Master Mattes eyeshadow pallete, Huda Beauty FauxFilter foundation , and a couple of Rare Beauty blushes ! 

Hi @niki172 i hope to pick up the rare beauty blush, tower 28 gloss, rare beauty setting spray, laniege lip mask! Thank you

Hello @niki172 ! Thank you in advance for sharing your F&F code! You’re a rockstar

I'm planning to add some new additions to my skincare routine. I’m looking at trying the Biossance Miracle Moisture Set and the The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Hyaluronic Acid Scalp Serum 60ml to work on my scalp health. 

I would also love to find a new perfume. I’d appreciate any suggestions ☺️ I’m a sucker for musky, patchouli, “hippyish” scents. 

Hello @niki172 ! So kind of you to share friends and family codes.

I'm planning to re-up on my favorite Nars sheer lipstick, and NARS Audacious Lipstick Charlotte, Nars radiant concealer, and Olaplex No 3, to finally try the#St Jane sunscreen and some of the multi chrome pigments by Danessa Myricks. 

Hi @niki172 I plan on getting the holiday favorite sets by olaplex, laneige, tarte and sol de janeiro. And I will also be picking up rare beauty blush trio and fenty beauty ease drop skin tint. Thank you in advance 🙂

141 Replies
testing