Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hi @niki172 -- thanks so much for your generosity! I'm hoping to stock up on my fave KVD Beauty Ink Liner Waterproof Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner Trooper and the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base 

Hi @niki172 thank you for sharing your code with us!  I'm looking forward to trying the bareMinerals Mini COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 and a couple of shades of the #Lawless Beauty forget the filler plumping lip gloss 😍

I plan on picking up the Dr Dennis
Celebrate Smooth Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Set

!!! @niki172 🙂 Thank you!

Hello @niki172 , thank you for doing this! I plan on picking up the Charlotte tilbury flawless setting spray, the ouai perfume in dean street, the beauty blender bounce skin tint, and the Charlotte tilbury lip cheat in hot gossip!  

Hi I plan on getting the HUDA BEAUTY GloWish Cheeky Vegan Soft Glow Powder Blush Sassy Saffron , Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger, Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush, and Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio - Cream Blush, Glow Cream Base and Glow Powder Highlighter. I appreciate it. This would be awesome if I can get it earlier. Thanks @niki172 

hello @niki172 I'm planning on buying the #holidaylipset!

@niki172 I plan to get the following items #sulwhasoo concentrated ginseng renewing eye cream and Boy Smells Fragrance Discovery Set ,  I;m sure like being in the grocery store with small kids,  other items will pop into my cart.

I plan on picking up the Charlotte Tillbury flawless filter !!! @niki172 🙂 Thank you!

I plan on picking up the HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette   Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 05 Rosy Beige  #charlotte tilbury airbrush flawless setting spray @niki172 

@niki172  I plan on picking up isle de paradise tanning oil and tanning foam for the winter coming up I get pasty AF also need some Anastasia brow wiz 

@flee812 Good choice.  I think the Isle of Paradise products are the best self tanners around.

@niki172 @I am also wanting to purchase the HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette  ! Thanks!!! Jenn 

Hi @niki172 ! 

I’m excited to get the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Butterfly and the Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment & Hydrating Styling Cream Hair Set Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Almond Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks 

Hi @niki172 !! Thanks for doing this! If I receive a code, I plan on picking up the other Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla , since I have one scent already and love it so much!! I’m also going

To get the PATRICK TA Major Skin Crème Foundation and Finishing Powder Duo that I’ve been seeing everywhere! Finally, I want to pick up the REFY Duo Face Brush that my favorite tik toker monet uses! Thanks so much!! 🙂

@niki172  supergoop sunscreen and creams and mascara

@niki172  i planned on getting supergoop daily sunscrren and the ILIA mascara

Hi @niki172 i plan on picking up the Sol de Janeiro Radiant Rhythm Bom Dia Set holiday sets and Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Believe 🥰

@niki172 Hello! I think I’ll pick up UD space cowboy eyeshadow and possibly a candle from voluspa! Thanks. 

hi! i plan on buying the laneige lip masks. thanks! ☺️ @niki172 

Hi @niki172 

I plan on picking up the Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Color Coral Reef and the Dr.Dennis Gross Pore Perfecting Moisturizer 💕💕💕

Thank you so much for sharing codes 🙂 

XX - Caroline

Hi @niki172 I will be very happy to receive your referral link. I really want to buy #Replica products. I want to buy Maison Margiela REPLICA' Jazz Club Eau de Toilette  Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' When the Rain Stops . Thank you for reading, looking forward to your friends & family.

141 Replies
testing