Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I know! I can't believe that actually happened and it probably wont happen again for a very long time, if ever

Yay empties!

- L'occitane hand lotion

- Fresh Rose mask

- Tarte aquaEye gel liner

- L'occitane Jasmine&Bergamot perfume

- Burt's Bee conditioner

- OH truth oil packet

- Philosophy peel pad

Ruined/spoiled stuff to throw away. =(

- OPI 3-in-1 top/bottom coat.

- Murad lightening gel

- Yes to Tomato moisturizer

Nice job!

Did your Murad Lightening Gel turn brown?

Very brown. I distinctly remember it was either clear or slightly yellow last time I checked, this time it's definitely brown. Bye bye Murad. T.T

Brown? Why did it turn? That's odd

Interesting... I wonder if the packaging of the deluxe sample allows more oxygen in or something and makes it turn?

Highlighted

Maybe, The bottles could be defective. 

Same thing happened to mine fairly quickly. Makes me wonder what happens when you buy a full sized bottle, how long does it last before going bad?? Good thing this didn't work for me in the slightest.

I use the Murad Lightening Gel, And i've had one bottle for close to a year. I wonder why it went bad? I've gone through 2, 1oz bottle and have a 2.oz bottle that's been sitting around for months and months.None have changed it color. 

Look at all that skin care!!

Good for you!