Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Yes, agreed, they just didn't remove mascara and eyeliner and ended up smearing everything so I had to use a different face wash to get everything clean. i thought they'd be so convenient for travel, but pretty useless! MAYBE they work for some products but certainly not for long wearing eyeliner/mascara.  @whitepolkydots

I had previously tried the Sephora eye makeup wipes and hated them. Did not get all of my eye makeup off and I normally don't wear waterproof mascara or liner.

February empties!

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.05.41 PM.png

Loves

Spoiler
Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Body Wash - smells sooo good.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5 - love mixing this with heavier foundations or using it on its own. The only foundation I consistently repurchase.
Christophe Robin Scalp Scrub - great for my oily hair. Usually mix it with another shampoo a couple times a week.
Keranique Hair Supplements - I definitely noticed a lot of hair (and nail) growth, and both seemed stronger. I don't know how I'd compare these to the Hum Runway Ready supplements, but I seemed to have less hair fall with these.
Vitabath Heavenly Coconut Creme body wash - smells sooo good.
Shaveworks The Cool Fix - I use this every time I shave now. Works wonders on ingrown hairs.
Dionis Love Hand Cream - love these hand creams, this one smells so good.
Farmacy Skin Dew - I sprayed my BeautyBlender with this every day and I got the greatest foundation finish. The sprayer wasn't fine enough to use it on my full face.
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - always a love for me
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Fast Dry Top Coat - shiniest and fastest drying top coat I've tried. It does tend to crack after a few days, but it lasts longer for me than Seche Vite does.
Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser - great for heavy makeup days.
BeautyBlender - always a love for me.
Sephora Collection blender - got this in my Play box last year, the different shaped ends are awesome for different parts of the face especially undereye. Somehow one of the ends got really messed up, time for a new one...

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.05.54 PM.png

Spoiler
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner
Too Cool For School Eggmellow Cream
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
Fresh Sugar lip balm
Organics Repairing Shampoo
Klorane Dry Shampoo
Kenra Blow Dry spray
Bath and Body Works Tahiti Island Dream body lotion
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day conditioner
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker 3-in-1
Urban Decay Naked Skin loose powder
Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque
Ouai Treatment Masque
Tocca Giulietta hand cream
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
B&BW Wild Madagascar Vanilla body lotion
Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash mascara
YSL Mascara Volume
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara
Dior Lash Primer
Briogeo Don't Despair Repair mask
Drybar Prep Rally spray
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiant Serum
Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Body Peel
Phyto Phytokeratine Exceptional Mask
Verb Hydrating Mask
Ole Henriksen Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Nightcap Overnight Perfector

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.05.26 PM.png

Dislikes

Spoiler
RMS Beauty makeup wipe - I definitely didn't follow the directions on this one, so it's probably my fault, but it took off literally no makeup.
Les Couvent Des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer - I have a full size tube of this and I really like it - this one smelled off, so I think it was just an off tube.

I got closer this month to my goal of 50 empties - I had 45, so not bad. Last month I only got 25 as I was on a trip the whole month, so my YTD total is 70. Not bad so far!

@maddieb25Do you have any tips on using the Ole Melting Cleanser? I can't seem to get it to turn into a milk and it always feels like there's product left on my face.. I wonder if water is not enough and I need to wash it off with a cloth (like the Omoro balm) Smiley Frustrated

I wet my face just a bit first - too much water and I find it's too runny. I do use a washcloth, but I actually use a washcloth with all cleansers since I do wear a LOT of makeup daily, lol. So washing it off with a cloth might help some for you - it's worked really well for me!

Ok so...I need to know more about the Animal Cracker, how is the scent?

The scent is delicious - very sweet/gourmand, kind of a vanilla frosting scent (I'm so bad at describing scents, my apologies!). However, it's not a love because the scent is quite a bit lighter than most other Philosophy 3-in-1s that I've tried. It's nice smelling it out of the bottle, but in the shower it's pretty lightly scented (which might be preferable for some people, but I like stronger scents)!

It's been so long since I've used the truth serum and i LOVE it!!!!  Why did I ever I stop? 

Lol, good question!!! I love it, and after the Black Friday GWP I think I have enough to last me until the next big GWP Smiley Tongue

Wow, I am very impressed by the number of empties!  I finished off my Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat last month, and I have really been missing it!  Best top coat I've ever tried by far. 

Thank you! I love it too, I find that it gets kind of thick when the bottle's about half gone so I've started hoarding extras in my stash. LOL

Well i'm so excited that i have Empties! I was looking through my bathroom and was able to come across these!!! 

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

After taking the picture i remembered i used up my ExfoliKate a few weeks ago!

-Korres Shower Gel in Guava

-Soap and Glory 3-1 Face Wash

-Ole Henrikson Walnut Scrub

-Tarte Maracuja Oil

-Sephora Creamy Body Wash Cap in Green Tea

-Ole Henrikson Truth Serum

-Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment

-Kate SomerVille ExfoliKate

-Biolage Condition Balm

You know a product is good if you cut open the packaging! LOL

Haha i do it on everything! I have to use up every last bit! And there was soooo much left in there that i couldn't squeeze out! I got another 4-5 uses out of it!

I need to start cutting open my Nars smudge proof primer. You'd think more companies would learn from Urban Decay's old primer potion packaging! haha

Lol I hated the old packaging!! I had to cut open the tube! 

How did you like the Truth Serum arielaaaaaaaa?

I loved it! I got it in a OH 500 point perk months and months ago! And never used it because i thought it was primarily for like aging skin, but when i read more about it i realized it could help with hyper pigmentation so i used it! It spreads so nicely and absorbs fast! Smells good and i saw some lightening of acne scars! I will most likely buy the full size and use it for the morning since i have purchased a different serum for night time. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to brighten their skin. 

Sounds good to me, I'm having issues with acne scarring right now! I've been using the Murad Spot Lightening Gel, but I don't think it works very well on me. I have a 100 point perk of the Truth Serum I need to dig out from my stash Smiley Happy Thanks for the reply!

No problem! I've been dying to try the Murad Spot Lightening Gel! But there are such mixed reviews!

Gel douche hehehehe I know it means shower in french i will still laugh though! I'm gonna have a deluxe sample of the same thing empty by the end of the month! COMMITMENT!

1 Reply