Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

The imagery right?  Just so I don't appear crazy, here's a picture that shows they're intended for the alternative use.

I can't read the Korean, but a few of my favourite words, vitamin E, collagen, hylauronic acid. And the photos help, how would you not! Haha

Did you like the panda's dream eye patch? I've been wanting to try it. Thanks!

It was cute on and made me smile (already a win there) though I'm assuming you have to use them on the regular to get any under eye lightening effects.  I still really did appreciate the extra moisture around my eyes and the diminished eye bags.  I'm sure I could've achieved the same effect with cold teabags but hey. I've already repurchased a few more of these so I can do a more honest review of them.  They're fairly inexpensive and with the cute factor I couldn't resist.  

Here are my April empties:

Loves:

Spoiler
Banana Boat - UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF 50+
belief - The true cream - moisturizing bomb

Spoiler
Simple - radiance cleansing wipes
eos - lip balm
Harvey Prince - perfumista spray
Urban Decay - Peversion Mascara
Ofra - liquid lipstick in Mocha

Meh:

Spoiler
Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
Skyn - Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

Nope:

Spoiler
Ulta collection - Butter Balm lip gloss in Belle

Oh boo.  Did the skin Iceland eye patches do anything?  I've been saving a sample so I guess I can find out for myself.  Not as enthusiastic about them now. 

I just have to jump in and say that I love the skin iceland patches, so don't give up hope yet!  They are super cooling and make my eyes look younger and  like I am completely awake, plus they depuff like a boss - I definitely hoarded the samples I had since they are expensive!  Smiley Wink

ETA: I would love to hear @KellW's thoughts on the cloud cream though - it's been super hyped on social media, but I haven't tried the sample from play this month yet.  

@Milou07 When I first tried the cream, it was nice and I bought it. By the time I finished it, I felt like it didn't last long enough for me to justify $55 ( I bought it mid to late February and finished it beginning of April, for reference). I used it twice a day, and while it was a nice, light moisturizer for the day time; it was not enough for me. I have dry/normal skin so intense moisture is what I'm looking for. I personally find the consistency on my skin to be somewhat similar to The Ordinary moisturizer I just finished up.

On another note, all I'm looking for in eye patches are hydration. And my eyes aren't naturally puffy so I wouldn't be able to tell if a product can depuff. This is why I love looking at a bunch of different reviews before buying. Smiley Wink

@Milou07@KellW I bought the cloud cream and find it super light and hydrating.  It reminds me very much of belief Aqua bomb in consistency, but without the citrusy scent.  Its unscented.  I find its nice before putting on primer since it absorbs well and doesn't mess with any of my makeup products.  I can't comment on the 72 hour moisture claim.

@heartsmyface that actually makes a lot of sense now why I wasn't impressed. I tried both the moisturizing bomb and aqua bomb from belief. I found the aqua bomb to not have enough hydration for my skin while the moisturizing bomb was just enough hydration. I will say that my makeup always looked really nice over the cream, I just wasn't satisfied with the rest of it. So @Milou07 if you have tried (and liked the level of hydration you got from) the aqua bomb, you might like this cream Smiley Happy

ThanksSmiley Happy. I think I'll pull them out give them a shot in the morningSmiley Happy 

@heartsmyface you might like them. I'm more interested in hydrating my under-eye area than anything else. If didn't feel hydrating while on, and it didn't wow me at all. It wasn't bad, but it's not for me.

I'm so bad... I never have empties Smiley Sad I always seem to move onto a new product before I can finish another 

Terrible, I know! 

I'm definitely like that! So I just got it in my head that I HAVE to use up stuff before I can buy more, point blank. Mainly for non cosmetic stuff though lol.

I always say that... but it never works Smiley Sad 

Hide things from yourself lol, in my shower I only have two body washes, both which are almost gone and only one conditioner and shampoo so that I'll finish them before I start using other stuff.

Highlighted

I used to be like that but then the cabinet I keep my makeup and skincare stash was overflowing. That made me decide to keep only one of each type of product out at a time so to use something else I either have to finish that one or switch it out with my stash. It helped me figure out what I actually like because those things never got switched out but used up and the repurchased

That's what I did for last yr, so right now I'm still finishing half used products from last yr. =X

I actually manage to finish off a lot of things, I even manage to finish off a nail polish and a lipstick last week. I've never finished either of those things before.

@GGrace-- That is truely impressive, nail polish AND lipstick Smiley Happy

I know! I can't believe that actually happened and it probably wont happen again for a very long time, if ever

Yay empties!

- L'occitane hand lotion

- Fresh Rose mask

- Tarte aquaEye gel liner

- L'occitane Jasmine&Bergamot perfume

- Burt's Bee conditioner

- OH truth oil packet

- Philosophy peel pad

Ruined/spoiled stuff to throw away. =(

- OPI 3-in-1 top/bottom coat.

- Murad lightening gel

- Yes to Tomato moisturizer

Nice job!

Did your Murad Lightening Gel turn brown?

Very brown. I distinctly remember it was either clear or slightly yellow last time I checked, this time it's definitely brown. Bye bye Murad. T.T

Brown? Why did it turn? That's odd