Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow, I am very impressed by the number of empties!  I finished off my Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat last month, and I have really been missing it!  Best top coat I've ever tried by far. 

Thank you! I love it too, I find that it gets kind of thick when the bottle's about half gone so I've started hoarding extras in my stash. LOL

Well i'm so excited that i have Empties! I was looking through my bathroom and was able to come across these!!! 

After taking the picture i remembered i used up my ExfoliKate a few weeks ago!

-Korres Shower Gel in Guava

-Soap and Glory 3-1 Face Wash

-Ole Henrikson Walnut Scrub

-Tarte Maracuja Oil

-Sephora Creamy Body Wash Cap in Green Tea

-Ole Henrikson Truth Serum

-Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment

-Kate SomerVille ExfoliKate

-Biolage Condition Balm

Highlighted

You know a product is good if you cut open the packaging! LOL

Haha i do it on everything! I have to use up every last bit! And there was soooo much left in there that i couldn't squeeze out! I got another 4-5 uses out of it!

I need to start cutting open my Nars smudge proof primer. You'd think more companies would learn from Urban Decay's old primer potion packaging! haha

Lol I hated the old packaging!! I had to cut open the tube! 

How did you like the Truth Serum arielaaaaaaaa?

I loved it! I got it in a OH 500 point perk months and months ago! And never used it because i thought it was primarily for like aging skin, but when i read more about it i realized it could help with hyper pigmentation so i used it! It spreads so nicely and absorbs fast! Smells good and i saw some lightening of acne scars! I will most likely buy the full size and use it for the morning since i have purchased a different serum for night time. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to brighten their skin. 

Sounds good to me, I'm having issues with acne scarring right now! I've been using the Murad Spot Lightening Gel, but I don't think it works very well on me. I have a 100 point perk of the Truth Serum I need to dig out from my stash Smiley Happy Thanks for the reply!

No problem! I've been dying to try the Murad Spot Lightening Gel! But there are such mixed reviews!

Gel douche hehehehe I know it means shower in french i will still laugh though! I'm gonna have a deluxe sample of the same thing empty by the end of the month! COMMITMENT!

Spoiler

Ole Henrisken Blue/Black Berry Enzyme Mask- this isn't truly empty, about 2/3 full. Hated so much that I have to get rid of though, stings like crazy and I hate the feeling of gel products. Hate the smell too! Smiley Sad

Body Shop Vit E Sink-In Moisture Mask- meh. Used it up, but wasn't fond of it. Also stung slightly, odd for a moisturizing mask. Felt uncomfortable on skin too. 

Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner- average products, but smell SO CRAZY GOOD. Very gourmand smell to them, wish it existed in a perfume!!

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Cream Cleanser- Oh. My. God. This stuff is like pure gold. And for $50 a bottle, I know why. Hands down, best cream cleanser I've ever used. Can't afford it though, so I'll have to get it from GWPs Smiley Very Happy

REN Radiance Perfection Serum- really good! Really brightened my skin, smells like raw pumpkin. Zero breakouts or sensitivity.

Bath & Body Works Black Currant Vanilla Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Shower Gels- Apricot Vanilla, Wild Honeysuckle. Two of my top fav fragrances from BBW Smiley Happy

Styled Pure Happy Smooth Keratin- didn't work for me, but then again pretty much nothing does work with my hair!

Caudalie Divine Oil- oh my Lord this stuff was divine (see what I did there?). Absolutely loved the product, but not in love with it to pay the price for a full size. Smells a bit like tootsie rolls to me??

Sephora Advanced Lash Booster- good, but dried out very quickly. I've had this a bit too long, but it has been sealed in plastic, not sure if that might be the issue.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes- too dry. Not sure how long I've had this one either

Anastasia Lash Genius- HG. Probably my 5th or so in a row.

H20 Optimum Cleanser- very nice, would consider repurchasing.

Chanel Ultra Correction Line Repair Eye Cream- nice, not worth the price

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream- fantastic healing cream, but very comparable to FAB Ultra Repair, which is a fraction of the price of this.

Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer- made my skin very shiny under foundation, only used a couple times before giving up

Stila Perfecting Concealer- have had for way too long, time to toss. Too thick, difficult to work with and I think this exacerbated acne spots.

Korres Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial- like the Greek Yogurt version, this stung badly. Only used 1-2 times.

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask- very nice, smelled great, very hydrating. Definitely not going to pay full price for this stuff though- $158 for 2 oz??? What the fook??

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum- this did absolutely nothing for my skin. Pass.

Spoiler

Stila In the Light

Swisspers Cotton Rounds

Korres Pomegranate Wipes- I think these made my face more sensitive? Going to pass the last pack of these I have on to someone else.

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo/Conditioner/Masque- bleck, weighted my hair down and made it look greasy.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil/Endless Summer- bought the full size of Endless Summer after using! Already have a Choc Soleil deluxe, which is a bit too dark for me but with some blending I can make work.

Kate Somerville Dilo Oil- fantastic product, smells crazy good and my skin loved it.

Dr. Weil Mega-Bright Eye Cream- made my eyes look more tired. Hard pass.

FAB Purifying Mask- My skin liked it, but this was a bit too minty/tingly for my personal tastes.

Lancome Visionnaire- loved. Definitely making part of my full time regimen.

REN Resufacing AHA Concentrate- definitely made an impact on my skin's brightness and reduced pigmentation! One little packet of this stuff lasted me a whole week!

Philosophy Full Of Promise Day/Night Serum- loved the day version. The texture of the night version reminded me exactly of Smashbox's Primers, which break me out within hours, so I didn't use it.

Philosophy Eye Hope- this wouldn't sink into my skin and would pill off a couple hours after applying. Pass.

Tokyomilk La Vie La Mort- really beautiful flower scent, loved the hand cream as well, not greasy at all.

Kate Spade Twirl- Really like, own a full size.

Roses De Chloe- initially loved, but by the end of this sample vial I was tired of it. Glad I didn't purchase a full size.

As always, nice work!!! So many full and deluxe sizes. I'm impressed!

I agree with you on Visionnaire.  How do you blend the chocolate soliel to lighten it up?  I got another deluxe size in my sun safety kit.  Before I give another one away, I want to see if I can get it to work for me.  I love the milk chocolate one.

I use a blush brush and lightly dust it in the appropriate places and then take a larger, dense brush and buff the heck out of it so it blends nicely in with my powder foundation. I just have to be careful to use a light hand or I can easily overdo it Smiley Happy The milk chocolate would definitely be much more appropriate for my ghost-like complexion, but like you I got this one for free and will try to use it up!

I tried the chocolate soleil this evening with a light hand and it worked out.  you just can't be as carefree with the application as you would with the milk chocolate but it definitely is workable!!! 

You two have convinced me to give it a try.  I have not seen the person I was planning on giving it to in a long time, and I never told her I was going to give it to her either.  No shame in keeping it now.

I am going to be soooooo bronzed in a week!!!!  lol!  I have that little black book coming!!!  Prepare for a very brown leah!!!  I really hope I get it before Toor Camp. 

Glad it worked for you! Smiley Happy

Have you noticed a significant difference in wear between the endless summer bronzer and the chocolate soleil?  I also have 2 deluxe samples of chocolate soleil but after those are up, I'll need to purchase a full size. 

In terms of wear time, they both perform very well. I prefer the lighter color and *slight* shimmer to the Endless Summer for my pale skin Smiley Happy

I've been traveling non-stop for the past few months and here are my empties for the months of May & June:

Only thing I liked here was the Bliss. I already repurchased this. It doesn't give you a 6 pack but it does firm and tone that area especially if combined w/ exercise.

Thought everything else was ok. Vaseline has a good concept but wasnt moisturizing enough for me.

Never use wipes but I forgot my cleanser on this trip. I'm glad I got these, they werent too bad. Loved everything else!

I bought the ojon hair mask but unfortunately got the wrong one! I got the that has added antioxidants I believe but I prefer this one.

Love everything except for the cotton pads, Benefit mascara and the candle on the right corner. Caudalie, Dior, Kilian & Dyptique were a big thumbs up! Michael Aram candle was amazing as per usual!

Dyptique Candle I loved so much, was from Christmas. It smelled of cider and pine. It was amazing I'm sad to see it go but it's summer time! lol

Hated that Soap & Glory Shimmer thing. It wasn't flattering at all. Didn't finish it but had to can this since it turned yellow.

Hated that Ren cleanser. Made me break out.

Liked the It's a 10 but I'm getting tired of it! I made the huge mistake of buying this in the jumbo size. I've been using it for 3, yes that's right 3 whole years.

Glamglow was ok but I prefer the black one.

Loved the beauty mask diary and the Korres body wash even though I felt like it was a bit drying towards the end of it.

Kate Somerville is always <3 for me!

L'oreal Shampoo makes my highlights look amazing!

Fresh I got this lotion in a set and it smells good and very moisturizing <3 it!

Roto love this stuff for when I'm traveling, my eyes get super dry and this is the only thing that has ever wrked for me!

Dr Teals love this soak for those days I'm feeling sore from working out

tell me about this bliss tummy toning gel. what results did you have?

I personally love it! I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff! I massage it really well before going to the gym. I have blood circulation problems and get bloated easily and this is amazing! Especially now during summer months Smiley Wink

3 Replies