Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

How did you like the Truth Serum arielaaaaaaaa?

I loved it! I got it in a OH 500 point perk months and months ago! And never used it because i thought it was primarily for like aging skin, but when i read more about it i realized it could help with hyper pigmentation so i used it! It spreads so nicely and absorbs fast! Smells good and i saw some lightening of acne scars! I will most likely buy the full size and use it for the morning since i have purchased a different serum for night time. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to brighten their skin. 

Sounds good to me, I'm having issues with acne scarring right now! I've been using the Murad Spot Lightening Gel, but I don't think it works very well on me. I have a 100 point perk of the Truth Serum I need to dig out from my stash 🙂 Thanks for the reply!

No problem! I've been dying to try the Murad Spot Lightening Gel! But there are such mixed reviews!

You know a product is good if you cut open the packaging! LOL

Haha i do it on everything! I have to use up every last bit! And there was soooo much left in there that i couldn't squeeze out! I got another 4-5 uses out of it!

I need to start cutting open my Nars smudge proof primer. You'd think more companies would learn from Urban Decay's old primer potion packaging! haha

Lol I hated the old packaging!! I had to cut open the tube! 

I'm so bad... I never have empties 😞 I always seem to move onto a new product before I can finish another 

Terrible, I know! 

That's what I did for last yr, so right now I'm still finishing half used products from last yr. =X

Anonymous Insider

I actually manage to finish off a lot of things, I even manage to finish off a nail polish and a lipstick last week. I've never finished either of those things before.

Anonymous Insider

@GGrace-- That is truely impressive, nail polish AND lipstick 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I know! I can't believe that actually happened and it probably wont happen again for a very long time, if ever

Anonymous Insider

I used to be like that but then the cabinet I keep my makeup and skincare stash was overflowing. That made me decide to keep only one of each type of product out at a time so to use something else I either have to finish that one or switch it out with my stash. It helped me figure out what I actually like because those things never got switched out but used up and the repurchased

I'm definitely like that! So I just got it in my head that I HAVE to use up stuff before I can buy more, point blank. Mainly for non cosmetic stuff though lol.

I always say that... but it never works 😞 

Hide things from yourself lol, in my shower I only have two body washes, both which are almost gone and only one conditioner and shampoo so that I'll finish them before I start using other stuff.

I already have one empty for next time woohoo :)!

Anonymous Insider

I do too! I just finished off a body butter last night from The Body Shop

I love using up stuff! It feels so rewarding lol

Anonymous Insider

I try to use up as much as I can too justify my makeup purchases, but I still buy way more than I use up

8 Replies
testing