I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I was too lazy to do this all in one post lol so here's the rest.
Slatkin and Co candles (x2) one in Peach Bellini not sure about the other one... I love these candles nuff said lol. I also love cleaning out the jars and using them for whatever.
Certain Dri AM- may be weird to post this but this is my fav deodorant lol, I'm a sweaty girl and this helps keep me fresh and what not.
Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner - throwing out, its just running really weirdly.
The Sacred Truth Fresh Face mask Lush- I got way more uses out of this one then most, I liked it enough to maybe get another one lol.
Korres Body Butter in Guava - So proud of myself lol, this may be the first body lotion I've used up not repurchasing, so thick and heavy!
The Snowman Philosophy Shower gel - I really like this but I don't like that it has sulfates
Josie Maan Argan Oil Hair Serum- this is heavier than just plain argan oil but I think its really sticky didn't like.
YSL Top Secrets Pro Removers - YUCK! So heavily fragranced and made my face sticky :<
Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser Australian Wild plum and willow - I really liked this! More cleaners to go through first though.
Happy Birthday Beautiful! Philosophy shower gel - see other philosophy shower gel.
Soy Renewal healthysexyhair - I'm finding out I REALLY like hair oils lol, I really liked this one I have a couple more hair oils to use before I decide which one I will buy though.
pores no more cleaner dr. brandt - bottle of lies! This did nothing for my pores, but its a good cleanser lol.
I heard a lot of good things about the Healthy Sexy hair soy renewal spray so I bought a travel size one on sale at Ulta, but like you I have so many other things to use up that I haven't had a chance to try it yet!
More empties, yay....
- Lavanilla body butter (cut up the tube before I realized I haven't taken a pic)
- Dr. Brandt retinol serum
- Dr. Brandt retinol day cream
- Murad clarifying mask
- Philosophy lip balm
I do indeed. I like tubes because it's more sanitary/minimal air exposure, but you'd be surprised by how much you can get after you squeezed everything out from the tube. I always manage to get at least a sample jar's worth (2-3 more use) after I cut them up.
@dannyc. Well, I haven't finished the pink day cream yet. I didn't like either of the glow duos. I think they speed up the acne/surfacing on the chin, unless that was just hormone. However, they didn't have any effect on the Big Boss, the bumps on my cheeks. I'm using Skinfood peach sake serum + Koh Gen Do moisturizer at night, and the retinol/shiseido for day. When I'm done with the day cream I'll move on to the other exfoliator/peel options.
I didn't keep any foil sample packets from the first half of the month and didn't use many in the second half, but I've still got a good bunch of empties!
- Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, I stocked up on a pile of these when they were in the sale section. I am not a huge fan though, so I don't think I'll buy more once I'm through the 4 or so packs I still have.
- Alterna Bamboo Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner packets, I have a handful of these samples to use still but I have purchased the full size shampoo already. I'm sure I'll get the conditioner too at some point!
- Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water mini, this is the second mini bottle I've finished and I have a huge super value size bottle too. It smells so good and it's nice and gentle.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner, from the first Caudalie Favorites kit which I have bought twice now. Great everyday lip balm, I don't think I've EVER finished a tube of lip balm so quickly in my life. Not because this stuff doesn't last well, but because I love it that much!
- Algenist Regenerative Anti Aging Moisturizer SPF 30, I am liking this as my daily SPF moisturizer. I have like 6 more deluxe minis to go through but I'm sure I will actually buy it one day, haha.
- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream, from a Canada only promo code, I ordered three of these but my mom stole two. I like it a lot and might buy it if I ever run out of night cream minis to use.
- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm, I wish I had stocked up on these during the Sweet 15 summer sale! Repurchased even without that awesome discount.
- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, HG repurchased, love it!
- Lancome Genefique Serum, nice enough but I don't think I'd buy it.
- Cartier Baiser Vole EDT Spray, I love this perfume so much! I will buy the EDT when I run out of my second spray pen and I already own the Eau de Parfum. Thinking about buying the Essence de Parfum too, it has a lovely vanilla note to it which is really interesting. First perfume I've considered buying in three (or even two) formulas.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, HG repurchased and have some backup minis as well from the promo code and trading.
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, great to smooth over horrible big looking pores to hide them completely. Repurchased.
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express, I must have desperately picked this up somewhere at some point and it's been sitting in my makeup bag forever. Finally tossing it because I don't know how old it is, even though the texture looks quite good still, it's got to be full of bacteria.
- Lancome Hypnose Drama, I like it and I'm glad I have another one or two in the stash, but not The One.
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara, this has a drier formula than I usually prefer. It gives a natural looking lash, no big volume or length here. Dislike.
- Dr Brandt DNA Cream, very strong patchouli scent which came across as lemon floor cleaner scent to my sinus infection ridden nose when I was using it, haha. Feels nice despite the scent but I don't see myself ever buying it.
- Nivea Creme, travel size container I picked up while in Mexico when desperate. Used it on my elbows mostly, won't buy it again if I can avoid it.
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless, I got a full size of this in the Traveling Box. I like it but think I'd rather spend my dollars on the Clarins Perfecting Touch when I need to buy another product like this.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer, got this as a sample at some point. Never finished it and have no desire to.
- AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, this is my second or third of these and I like all the AP products I've tried a lot. Not sure I can shell out full price for them though.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme, I like this one a lot, it's lighter in texture than the Future Response but the sample is almost 1/3 as much product, which makes it even harder to want to spend a million dollars on it ever.
- Annabelle Eye Liner, a drug store liner I don't think I'll ever bother to finish. Smudgy and transfers to the top of my eyelids if it has any chance to. Bleh.
LOVE the AmorePacific Future Response. I got a bunch of these through the 100 pt perk bc I can't bring myself to buy it...which is kind of funny when you think about it bc getting five of them is like spending $500 for a little less than I could get for $195. I've never thought about it like that until just now haha
Yay skincare empties.....
Ok I lied, the True Blue Spa stuff aren't empty, but they are almost done, I had them for a yr, and it's getting grody. Toss.
FINALLY I finished that gigantic bottle of not very moisturizing Nivea body lotion, honestly I just brought it cuz it says Lotus and I was curious. Boots Botanic mask feels great, but my face needs something more heavy duty. I'm not gonna miss Origins Perfect World spf25...and I have another unopened full size. =/
I started cleaning the Super by Perricone body serum bottle before remembering to take a picture, so I stuck the sticker back on to take the pic. =P