Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

So true, their limited edition ones are soooo pretty!!!

Empties for May and June.  Loves:

WHAT KIDS is possibly the best name I've ever seen for a bath bomb Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

😄 it was a gift from a friend who thought I could use a break.  It was nice enough but more a novelty item than something I would repurchase. I find Epsom salts and essential oils are more effective.  

The crazy cleaning lady in me will not allow me to save more than a bagful of empties at a time so I had two batches for June 😂. At this point I just have one more bag of foils and a shoe box full of DS to get through. I really like most of the samples that I used with the exception of Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Dior Micellar water, Fresh Rose eye cream, Clinique pep start and oil free gel. These items were really kind of meh; I didn't really see any results and there are better alternatives out there.  

Good on ya for getting through those samples!  I'm nearing the end of my sample stash.  I've accumulated more samples since I started my own little challenge but I'm not counting those.   

This reminds me, I need to post soon before my June empties post turns into a June/July post!

I've been working really hard to use up the stuff I have. I hadn't realized that every ime I went to get my hair done I ended up buying shampoo and conditioner and I have like 6 half used bottles cluttering my bathroom. 

C-Firm Drunk elephant: As you can see it is completely oxidized, the annoying part is that ever since I bought it back in November it was that exact color. They have reformulated and changed the manufacturing process so new batches are clear. Still I think customers who bought the first oxidized from the get go batch should get some kind of voucher.

Awapuhi shampoo and conditioner: Liked it especially the smell but I don't feel it did anything out of the ordinary for my hair.

Pantene Dry Shampoo: this is my HG formula it works so well, why does it have to smell like roach killer??? Pantene please change the perfume on this!!!!!

Kiehls conditioner: NOPE it left my hair a greasy mess, heavy, weird.

MUFE mascara: this was part of a rouge birthday present from last year I think? LOVE it already bought the full size!

Not in the picture a lip scrub from Lush that went stale (Another reason to keep going through my stash of unused stuff I hate throwing away gone bad beauty products)

Mines probably gone off by now:0 ilol have to check in the morning! 

@heartsmyfaceI was very surprised when I cracked it open. When you pump it in to your hands the dark color is not as noticeable. It was this dark ever since I bought it Smiley Sad

*Drags photo over from other thread*

Ulta Shower Smoothie in Tangerine Dream

Bath & Body Works Peony and Berry Vanilla Shower Gels

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Candy Apple

(won't be repurchasing anything body wash or lotion related- I have enough for a year (or two), and need to use up my stash!)

Simple Exfoliating Wipes- love these, having been using for a long time and have backups!

Wei To Go Ideal Skin Perfect Finish (CC Cream)- love, already have repurchased

Tresemme Split Remedy Serum- won't repurchase, didn't do much

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap- ok, but I want something with salicylic acid

Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub- wasn't any grittier than the other scrubs I own, and frankly I don't like peppermint

Beauty Protector Leave In Conditioner- didn't do much

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner- ok, won't be repurchasing

Organix Argan Oil and Shea Butter Mask- smells absolutely divine but didn't do anything special for my hair sadly

Wasn't really a month for trying out a lot of samples, but I was happy to get rid of a lot of full-size items!

I'm with you, I've told myself I absolutely can not buy any more lotions shower gels or exfoliators until I use mine ALL up. And really glad to know about the Organix Argan Oil Mask I was thinkign about trying it out.

Solidarity sister! I'm going on 7 months of no purchases of body products, and I'm finally starting to make a little room in the storage bins for these items! I have a serious candle hoarding problem too.

My hair is extremely particular. Until very recently, I had not found any products (and I've experimented quite a bit) that really were amazing for my hair. I wouldn't take my advise to heart- just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you!

I'm going on an absolute no buy until I use up everything! I'm gonna be strong lol I should probably do that for candles too... I honestly have way too many I've used up two though Smiley Very Happy that counts for something

I've used up my devacurl conditioner in the regular sized bottle, and I just purchased the 32 oz because I love it so much! 

Highlighted

Awesome! I've heard great things about Devacurl I'll definitely have to check it out!

I love Devacurl too.  It works really well for my hair.  And I've noticed that my color lasts longer now that I use the no poo.  

Deva curl is my favorite, I keep getting samples everytime I make an order just so I can have them for travel

I love this thread! It is helping me to document my empties so I do not have to keep them for long periods of time.  Also, with the short descriptions (yay or nay) it helps me to remember what I have liked and not liked.

Here are my mid August empties!

-Phyto phytojoba shampoo - it was nice, but for the price I need "wow!"

-DDF ultra-lite oil free moisturizing dew - love! Perfect for my skin in the summer, I already have another (wish Sephora still carried it!)

-Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes - got some on clearance at Target, I like it for make up in general but I noticed that it stung my eyes a little bit, so I will be looking for another brand for my eyes sake.

-Korres Provitatim B5 & Rice Bran mascara - got it in a set of some sort, kind of a dry formula, flaked, and it irritated my eyes, will not repurchase

-Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara - already have a replacement, perfect for my sensitive eyes (it is a good basic mascara, I need to find a better (more volumizing/lengthening) one for sensitive eyes)

-Covergirl Natural lash mascara (clear)  - just for my brows

-Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream - it is nice, I wouldn't say fabulous like their night face serum, still looking for the best eye cream.

-(not pictured - I forgot it) Mary Kay age fighting eye cream - I have a few Mary Kay foil samples that I am using up, it was just an okay eye cream

Great job, Prosopon! I used to use YesTo Cucumbers face towels too but have recently switched to Ponds -- which I seem to like even more (thicker and more textured towels!) Smiley Happy  I haven't tried them on my eyes, so I can't comment on that aspect.

I am totally open for suggestions. Thanks, I will check those out.

I second the Ponds towels, holy crap do they get everything off! It's what I use to take my Halloween makeup off and works perfectly. 

It's the end of August and my shoebox of empties is overflowing! Did some serious damage this month Smiley Happy

Simple Wipes- have lots of backups, love Smiley Happy

Cotton Rounds

Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful Shower Gel

B&BW Citrus Crush Hand Soap

B&BW Anti-Bac Hand Gel in Sweet Pea, Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Crisp Citrus Herb

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner- I have backups of this, but will probably not purchase any more. I think this dries out my skin.

Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream- great moisturizer, but definitely better for the winter/fall months- a little heavy in the summer. I have backups.

Cranberry Pear Bellini Mini Candle

B&BW Wild Honeysuckle Shower Gel- probably my all-time favorite scent from B&BW Smiley Happy 

Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleanser

RenPure Brazilian Keratin Shampoo/Conditioner

Shiseido Pore Purifying Warming Scrub- did not impress me at all, considering the cost

Clinique Clarifying Lotion- ew, pure alcohol much? 

Cashmere Curls Leave In Conditioner

Benefit Hello Flawless

Sephora Foundation Sample

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel- not impressed at all

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara

Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara

Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara- loved and definitely will repurchase. Holy grail mascara, ladies.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Flirty Honey-  WOAH I managed to use up a lipstick!

Clean & Clear Daily Pore Scrub

DDF Acne Control Treatment- loved, already have full-size

MUFE Microfinish Powder- really pleased with the finish this gives, will consider repurchasing

100% Pure Body Creams in Coconut and Vanilla Bean-
thought I had died and gone to heaven when I smelled the Coconut. If I ever get through my lotion stash, most definitely will repurchase.

Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish- LOVED. Definitely planning to purchase.

Joanna Vargas Daily Serum

I am obsessed with 100% pure scents! I got the vanilla in my birch box and bought a full size as its the most amazing vanilla smell that has touched my nose hah. I like that it's organic too, for something that I'm putting all over my skin. Thinking about trying the hand cream... Maybe in the almond scent... I saw it in the sample area at my Ulta once but haven't seen it again! At least I got a sniff though... I'm waiting for a weekly special I like since they have good deals to try a lot of products.

Seriously, I could have licked my skin after applying that stuff it smelled so delicious! It had a really great non-greasy, thick consistency too Smiley Happy

I see the line on Ulta's website, but I'm not sure I've noticed it in stores either! Beautydotcom has it too.

This Organic Honey Almond Body Scrub is SO calling my name: