Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I think we definitely need a thread for the new year, @scott1201!

@scott1201 YES!  Going through this thread is incredibly satisfying :).

@scott1201 yes 😄💖 

@scott1201 Although I haven't had anything to post yet, this is one of my favourite threads to check daily. Definitely want to see it continue either as it is or as a fresh yearly thread if that helps it load better for people. 

@scott1201 I don't find it takes a long time to load

Yep yep @scott1201

Some of my empties from the past couple weeks. A lot of sheet masks were lost in the shuffle but this is all the other stuff. There were actually more duds than normal so I’ll elaborate a bit!

Home emptiesHome emptiesTravel emptiesTravel empties

Spoiler

Origins Ginzing scrub cleanser - I love most things Origins and every other item in the Ginzing line. However, this just never felt like it was cleaning my face. I don’t typically use physical exfoliants, so maybe that’s why but this just left a film and didn’t do any real cleansing. 

Briogeo mask - love this! One of my favorite hair masks

DE Lala Retro - I had high expectations for this but they ultimately didn’t meet them. The formula itself is okay but I did not like the consistency. The consistency reminded me of the benefit porefessional. Kind of thick and silicone-y

Christophe Robin scrub - I’m sure this was user error but I just couldn’t figure this out. I have fine hair and I feel like this just caused my hair to get so tangled - which it normally doesn’t. 

Caudalie vinoperfect moisturizer - this line just does not suit my skin. It’s pretty fragranced which really irritated my skin. Plus, maybe most annoying, the sample had 1.5 days worth of product. For reference, the DE lasted me like 4 days. 

Animalz sheet mask - this was real cute but did zero moisturizing

Creme Shop zodiac mask - love this! Zodiac masks show a lot of promise and I can’t wait to use the rest of them. 

Dove deodorant- I’m not into antiperspirants so this does a great job of helping me feel ~Fresh~ and not stinky. Love the aerosol. 

Tinkle razor - horrible name, excellent product

Jack Black lip balm - best lip balm on the market. I just purchased 6. I have them everywhere (car, work, wallet, gym bag)

Clinique mascara - I swear I used to love this but it just nothing for me now and actually seems to irritate my eyes. 

Razor - fine. Expensive. Whatever. 

@scott1201 The jack black lip balms are the best.. I'm a bite mask convert, I like that they are less sticky and actually balm texture. I add one to every ulta order and shopping trip! I must have 20 of them around here somewhere. @eshoe would definitely recommend trying them out! 

Well alrighty then, @CC3616-sounds like it will be next on the list😉

I guess I will have to break down and try that Jack Black one of these days @scott1201, I keep hearing about it! Yeah and that Tinkle...great name😂

If you plan on using the $25 off $75 on Friday then maybe give one a go! It moisturizes so wonderfully and you can really goop it on at night (which I love, haha 🙃@eshoe

Oh I love to slather on the lip balm at night, @scott1201! Just opened one of the Farmacy Honey-Ginger ones I picked up, loooooove the scent! We’ll see, I’m working on a low bbuy for the next few months so I might stock up on my YTTP and do a couple of add-one like this one😉

RE: Re: Empties

@scott1201 I love a girl who finds a good lip balm and purchases 6. I’m gonna try it, just based on your glowing recommendation!

Re: RE: Re: Empties

Yes, @christyrc! There is a set right now 🤗
JACK BLACK - The Balmshell

796D5C0C-DEAA-40CC-A0DE-A498DAD181EC.jpeg

Empties from october and November to this point. The Glamglow was 

a gift in gratis for from sephora in Jan. When I first used it I experienced quite a few breakouts but kept it to try out again. Every time I went back to it I noticed I would have increased acne. The ingredients just didn’t agree with my skin. Many of the loves have already been repurchsed ❤️ Bum Bum Cream is one of my favourite scents! 

I’m glad you figured out what was irritating your skin, @bakeamuffin. That process of elimination can be just as annoying as the breakout 😒

I haven’t posted in a while but here a my empties from my trip:).  I like everything here and have either large ones or have replaced them. 82EC80FC-0473-4400-B69F-A26BDE7FAC13.jpeg

@heartsmyface Is that the original Halo or Kiwi? I JUST started Kiwi and loving it so far! 

@GG84 @heartsmyface Have either of you actually noticed a difference from taking the Halo supplements?  Have you tried other "beauty supplements" in the past for comparison?

@CookieGirl1 Halo is the first I've tried. I chose Kiwi because I'm not interested in a supplement for my hair. I did take a before pic of my skin, I'm only two weeks in. I've noticed my skin is more plump and moisturized, no randon breakouts, even skintone. 

@GG84 that’s exciting! I have been tempted to try Kiwi to help my skin, I’d love to hear more of your thoughts after you’ve been able to use them for a couple months! 😄 I hope you continue to see positive results!

4 Replies
testing