Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Empties for Jan. 2017.. Finally remembered to post..

How is the Tony Moly 3-step blackhead kit? I almost bought it at Ulta the other day.

I really liked it. Did the job, much better than Biore products. My teenage daughter also liked it.

Sorry all, I can't bear to keep empty product vessels around, so I never take pictures. However, it is oddly satisfying to write them down!

ds=deluxe sample, s=sample(e.g., foil)

fresh soy face cleanser - ds (LOVE)

origins high potency night-a-mins - ds (LOVE)

urban decay one & done hybrid complexion perfector in light medium - ds

fresh rose face mask - ds (LOVE)

l’occitane hand cream in amande - ds (LOVE)

ahava time to clear purifying mud mask - s

pinrose wild child fragrance towelette - s

atelier cologne silver iris - s (LOVE)

kiehl’s multi-corrective eye opening serum - s

penhaligon’s iris prima - s

urban decay naked skin color collecting fluid in peach - s

urban decay naked skin concealer - light and medium light - s

becca aqua luminous perfecting concealer - fair and medium - s

You're still tracking them so it has the same effect.  I can just use my imagination to see your lot.

I have the same trouble keeping empties around, most of the time I end up throwing them out without even thinking about it. 

I finally used up all my Nars radiant concealer and I have to say i'm more impressed with my KVD concealer, the Nars was really thick and i felt like it just didn't blend out well for me no matter what I tried and just made me look a little cakey. 

I completely agree. I switched from Nars RCC to the KVD Concealer Creme and haven't looked back! 

I have yet to try the KVD concealer. After using Nars, I eventually fell in love with UD Naked Skin concealer.

My December and January empties

Loved

Ok

Didn't Like

Spoiler
- I'm not sure if I recived a bad pair of eye mask or if they are supposed to be dry.. But when I wanted to try them, they were dry, very dry.
- The ULTA balm smelled very odd. I couldn't continue using it.

Did the lashfood give you results? I started using it a week ago. 

I didn't use it very consistently but I think if you do yes. I received another one in a GWP so I have started to use it more consistently. @Lynni98

January Empties

Loves

Not impressed

Candles

+ a Bonus Smiley Very Happy

I used up the bronzer in my Hourglass Palette

That's impressive panning on the Hourglass! I just am about to hit pan on my OG ALP lol. 

I'm in awe of your panning on the hourglass - and impressive candle usage! 

P.S.  I love that lancome bi-facil too. Smiley Happy

February empties - I have the wrong TH box pictured - that's supposed to be the Resurfacing Mask.

LOVES: 

Spoiler
Farmacy Sheet Masks (soothing, mixed) - love these, use some form of them every month. Lots in February because it's been dry.

Tokyomilk Bittersweet hand cream - my favourite hand cream. I wish Sephora Canada carried more scents.

Odacite JoL, GtL - regular repurchases. I've talked about these before, so I'll spare you.

Mahalo Rare Indigo Balm (sample) - liked this enough to purchase a FS. Similar in concept to Blue Cocoon, but thinner in texture. Will probably be amazing in the summer.

MUNskin Anarose Toner (sample) - another one I loved enough for FS. Love the smell, and how hydrated I feel when I use it.

PMD Sensitive disc - use these every month.

MEH:

Spoiler
Quo nailpolish 

Mahalo Vitality Elixir (sample) - didn't find it hydrating or moisturizing, and I hated the peppery smell.

One Love Organics Vitamin D Mist (sample) - didn't feel refreshing and left a film.

Graydon Clinical Broccoli serum (sample) - smells terrible and feels thick/heavy.

Body Shop Cocoamania butter - great for feet, pills everywhere else.

Dr Jart Water Fuse Gel - this was ok but I dislike how the Waterfuse line smells.  Also annoyed that when my husband knocked it into the sink, the jar separated.

Mahalo Pele Mask (sample) - works fine, but feels similar to Problem Solver, which I prefer because it's finer textured and doesn't smell.

Mahalo Petal Mask (sample) - this is ok. I don't like the smell and I really didn't feel like it did much of anything.

Mahalo Balm (sample) - this stinks SO BAD. It works fine as a face balm but OMG, the smell lingered on my face all day and even transferred onto the makeup brushes I used, which then smelled for a week until I washed them.

Essence Drying Drops - no opinion, other than the dropper doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle.

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask - works fine, but I find it too gentle. I have other resurfacing products I prefer.

NOPES:

Spoiler
Kypris Antioxidant Dew - this was the grossest, almost slimy texture.

MUNskin Akwi cleanser (sample) - thick, greasy, has castor oil, would not wash off. NOPE.

Drunk Elephant Marula oil - so thick and breaks me out. I finished my bottle by using it on my neck and chest.

Do you have an IG account you post about skincare?

@tuinamasterI do. mostly makeup and skincare 

February empties! Sorry if the pic is too dark..

Loves

Spoiler
Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioner
Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release sheet mask
Too Cool For School Egg Cream sheet mask
Joyce K-pak Revitaluxe hair mask
Nutra Nail recovery cuticle serum
Burts Bees replenishing lip balm
DKNY Be Delicious
Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eyes to Kill

Spoiler
Cake Beauty Heavy Cream
Korres Body Butter Yoghurt
Tarte Quench Lip Rescue
Sephora Nose Strip

No hates this month

Those tcfs sheet masks are some of my favs!  It's a great month if you didn't disapprove of anything!  

Yay, a month with no dislikes! That's impressive!  I love that Burt Bees lip balm - I've gone through several already this winter!

Highlighted

A very belated February empties:

fresh rose hydrating eye gel cream - full size (will repurchase - I've already bought it twice)

drybar detox dry shampoo - deluxe sample (I liked it, might buy a small size)

bite beauty agave lip mask - smashed - sample (like the lip mask, wouldn't buy the tinted ones though)

*I love how some of you went through dozens of products and I went through THREE. One of which was a sample. lol.

@LolliLove I agree, I feel like I use so much stuff and yet nothing is ever empty!

I feel like it varies for me by month.  Sometimes I happen to finish a lot of things at the same time (since most things take me well over a month to use) and other times there isn't much to share.  I think that's why I like using up foils/DS.  Easier to get through those quickly. :-)

here are my empties from our cabin in Whistler.  I like everything except the choosy lip masks.  I'm fairly confident at this point that they do nothing but shut me up for ten to fifteen minutes.  

I will be buying the skinn Iceland eye cream as I think I saw improvement in my undereyes while testing it out and I need to confirm this.

oh and I really really love the Sephora brush cleansing wipes.  I bought them from the sale section a while back and am sad that I will run out on my next trip. 

2 Replies