I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I don't think you can use up the last bit of the 3-wick candles. I usually have a little bit of wax left too, the wicks just run out. The Belinni was the small size, I think. It only had one wick.
Smaller empties month for me:
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
ABH Clear Brow Gel
Simple Cleansing Wipes x 2
Dermalogica Active Moist Face Moisturizer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Sephora Professional Kabuki brush (the natural hair fibers are scratchy now)
Ulta liquid eye liner
Eylure Lashfix adhesive
Stila lip glaze (Throwing this away full because that's how much I hate it... not only do I really dislike sticky lipglosses, but this one arrived cracked in a goodie bag and I've been trying to salvage it but it's just not worth it. It's been making everything else around it sticky! Yuck!)
Foam applicator (Got this when experimenting with liquid foundation application methods. Thank god I found the beauty blender)
Ha, I'm on the fence with the stila gloss as well. I use it only when I'm doing peels or whitening my teeth. Things that could make my lips dry. If it''so cracked then it's trash cause it's not that great a product. Makes me wish there were a teenage girl in the house.
You ladies have inspired me to use up all these half empty products I had!
These are my empties for April.
La mer Creme de la mer: terrible fillers but it does get the job done for when my face is acting up or extremely dry. Won't be purchasing it again.
Sunshine spa organics herbal salt scrub lavender: I love this! I purchased it at a spa and haven't looked into where I can buy this. Only downside is my shower gets so oily I have to be extra careful not to slip. Will purchase it after finishing all my other scrubs.
Chanel firming and rejuvenating cream: crazy expensive and not worth it. Pass
Bliss fatgirl scrub: Ok. Just another scrub in my stash that needed to be used up.
Bobbi Brown eye make up remover: Just meh nothing special.
Clarins gentle make up remover: Terrible. Worst eye make up remover I've ever used! I'm a big fan of Clarins but this was such a miss.
Ren comfort milk cleanser: Ok nothing special
Ren ultra moisture day cream: Made me break out.
Laura Mercier eyebrow powder: Love this!
Fresh soy face cream: Good for when I don't need too much moisture.
Rexaline eye cream: Pass. not hydrating and didn't notice any difference.
Loreal Expert absolute repair conditioner: Great for severely damaged hair
VS sheer love body splash: I'm not a fan of body splash but I like using it before going to bed.
Mac tranquil cleansing oil: Good purchased it mainly for traveling. The clear one is much better.
Caudalie Vinosource eye cream: Moisturizing but didn't wow me.
Dior mascara: Not my favorite. Seperate lashes well but no length or volume.
Jack Black hand lotion: Love this will repurchase once I finish my hand cream stash.
Pai skiing brightening scrub: Gentle and leaves a glow after I used it.
YSL mascara: My favorite! already repurchased
C.O. Big elbow lip scrub: Good leaves my lips baby soft
wet tissue: Picked this up on my last trip to Japan. I love the way this smells it's gentle and alcohol free.
Biore eye mask: Love this! De puffs and brightens the eyes In 10 minutes!
Secret clinical strength deodorant: I work out everyday and this keeps me from being stinky or overly sweaty at the gym.
Body Shop vitamin C: This was good but I've used better vtamin C products in the past so won't repurchase
NYC bronzer: this was a guerlain dupe. I loved the color but staying power is not the best.
john masters green tea and rose hydrating serum: Good but I prefer my Caudalie serum.
I agree on the Secret Clinical Strength. It works better than anything else I've tried. I have always wanted to try La Mer Creme de la mer. Too bad you did not like it, but I am glad to read that, honestly. It will save me some money for now.
I simply can't live without this! I know it's suppose to be terrible for you but nothing else has ever worked this good for me! I can even skip deodorant all together in winter months it's amazing!
La Mer is ok. I started using it when I was 18, totally unnecessary, I've gone through 3-4 of these. I used their face wash, the lotion, the serum, the eye cream and the body butter. In my opinion the only thing worth a splurge is their body butter. It's very rich and moisturizing but I much prefer other $ options! Also, there's nothing special about this face cream no brightening effects, not anti-aging. NADA!
Would repurchase/ or already have back up:
shisiedo pureness wipes
smashbox and Stila mascaras
tarte eye cream
l'occitaine exfoliating soap
pacifica body wash ( not as drying as a lot of others)
alterna caviar cc hair cream
glam glow exfoliating mask
tarte smolder eyes
i wasn't that impressed with anything else. Major LET DOWNS were nude cleansing oil and hourglass immaculate foundation :/
- shiseido facial cotton (already repurchased)
- ponds cleansing & makeup removing towelettes with vitamin e, chamomile and green tea (already repurchased)
- elf makeup remover cleansing cloths
- sephora targeted eye remover swabs
- glysomed body lotion(already repurchased)
- glysomed hand cream(already repurchased)
- first aid beauty facial radiance pads (already repurchased)
- olay ultra moisture with shea butter body wash
- vaseline extra strength lotion
- c booth eqyptian argan oil body butter
not for me:
- sephora waterproof eye makeup remover
- ole henrikson ultimate lift eye gel
- ole henrikson invigorating night gel
- algenist overnight restorative cream
- benefit total moisture facial cream
not for me:
- willa gentle cleansing lavender face towlettes
- lancome visionnaire skin corrector
- estee lauder advance night repair
- caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum
- tarte dollface blush
- urban decay primer potion (4) - eden, original anti aging, sin (have a full size)
- lancome labase pro
- soap and glory righteous butter (already repurchased)
- dr andrew weil for origins - mega bright skin tone correcting serum
- dove aromatherapy body was
- benefit its potent eye cream
not for me:
- clinique pore refining solutions stay matte hydrator
- clinique even better eyes dark circle corrector
- murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisture
- murad pore and line minimizing hydrator
- origins - ginzing energy bossting moisturizer
- l'occitane precious eye balm
- mdskincare - dr dennis gross hydra pure vitamin c serum