Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Nice!! Thoughts on Take A Deep Breath, Scrub Cream and Truth Serum? (the tiny orange one I think?)

I like all of them. Philosophy take a deep breath is a nice gel moisturizer, light blue with a mild pleasant not very detectable scent. I have combo skin and it's great for summer, comparable to Clinique Moisture Surge.

The Clinique scrub cream was my stable for 5+ yrs. It's a thick creamy scrub with round beads so there's plenty of exfoliation but it's not abrasive. I do recommend using a cleanser afterward tho or else it leaves a residue. I still have an unopened tube left, but after this I think I'm going to move onto Laura Mercier face polish, which is similar but with smaller beads and doesn't leave as much of a residue.

Ole Henriksen truth serum is my stable. Whatever effect it's suppose to have is not drastic, it does hydrate a bit and brightens a bit overtime, but most of all it have a very runny gel texture that sinks in easily in my combo skin and leaves no residue behind (unlike some of the lotion-y serum that I can only use in the winter). In the summer I would use this, then moisturizer only on the dry area like the cheeks and forehead. =)

Thank you!! Can always count on you to give great reviews on products <3 Smiley Happy

I want to try the True Blue Spa masks!  I saw this and looked on the BBW online store but I can't find them. ):

1.jpg

Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub: HG body exfoliant. I just repurchased another. If you have keratosis pilaris  (odd red bumps typically found on arms) you should definitely give this ago.

Vaseline Spray & Go's x3: I wanted to try these for the looongest time. I bought them in the summer and they are a decent summer moisturizer. For the winter months I need something much more moisturizing. I used these last month at the gym after a shower. Works well if you don't have ages to wait for moisturizer to sink in. The cocoa one smells soooo good, like spraying desert all over yourself. I would consider repurchasing, just not now.

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner: Not too impressed with this. I think it would work great for natural hair or hair that hasn't had too much done to it. For my chemically achieved blonde hair it didn't do much and after a while of using it my hair was left dull and lackluster. You also have to really make sure you wash it out. Double rinse, if not you're left with lovely crunchy hair.

Samples: Urban Decay Primer Potion (already own) & two perfume samples.

Do you have to rub in the moisturizer? I was thinking of getting it for my back when my boyfriend isn't around & I don't feel like twisting in all directions trying to moisturize my back. 

Vaseline Spray & Go you do have to rub in.  But that stuff dries so fast!

It says on the bottle you have to rub it in. However, on my back I just sprayed it on and let it sink in. It usually took about 2-3 minutes to fully dry. Smiley Happy

Awesome! Thanks so much, I'm going to pick some up for winter. 

emptiesdec.png

Just a small pile for me this month. My kitten wants to be a paw model when he grows up, do you think he has a future in the business? Smiley Tongue

Love: Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial, which I have a backup of already; AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, very sad to be out of minis of this one! Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, I’ve got more minis of this one; Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, which I love intensely, but it has been less effective as winter has begun, so I might give it a break; and Dr Brandt Retinol Hydracreme, something I hadn’t tried before but I liked how refreshed my skin felt after using this!

Hate: Origins High Potency Night a Mins cream, being thrown away half empty. It made me break out and didn’t absorb into my skin nicely. Also smelled like burned orange peels or something icky. Marc Jacobs mascara, which I tried to use for several weeks but it doesn’t lengthen or volumize my lashes well and its gel formula dries slowly and loves to smudge and smear everywhere somehow while it’s wet. Bleh.

Feeling Neutral: Bliss body wash, smells like bubble gum and I’m not fond of that, but it is a nice enough shower gel otherwise; O’Keefe’s hand cream, I actually use this on my feet mostly but it keeps them nice and soft. Nothing amazingly special though. La Mer Moisturizing cream, this stuff is super rich and I think it hydrates my skin well, but it reminds me too much of Nivea to make me want to pay the amount this stuff costs! Murad Oil-Free Sunscreen, nice enough non-greasy feeling SPF 30 cream, nothing special; Caudalie Vinexpert Broad Spectrum SPF15 Radiance Day Cream and Night Infusion Cream, I’m less impressed with their Vinexpert products than most of the others I’ve tried so far, but to be fair these sample tubes were pretty small. I’d want to give them a longer try before forming a stronger opinion.

I had a sample of marc jacob's mascara, and I hated it as well! It was the most terrible mascara I've ever tried. 

Hahaha, love the kitten paw sticking in the corner Rikkie!

use the night a mins on your feet! lol that's what I do with products I hate Smiley Wink.

Mr. Kitty definitely has a future in hand modeling- I am just impressed you kept him from plopping down directly on top of your pile as my cat would do if I was paying attention to anything but him!! LOL

I also hated Origins Night-a-mins. Gross! Peeled of my face like I was molting and broke me out!

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE THIS THREAD!

full size

IMG_0480.jpg

would repurchase:

• shiseido facial cotton (already repurchased)
  • ponds cleansing & makeup removing towelettes with vitamin e, chamomile and green tea (already repurchased)
  • elf makeup remover cleansing cloths
  • sephora targeted eye remover swabs
  • glysomed body lotion(already repurchased)
  • glysomed hand cream(already repurchased)
  • first aid beauty facial radiance pads (already repurchased)

neutral:

• olay ultra moisture with shea butter body wash
  • vaseline extra strength lotion
  • c booth eqyptian argan oil body butter

not for me:

• sephora waterproof eye makeup remover
  • ole henrikson ultimate lift eye gel
  • ole henrikson invigorating night gel

deluxe samples

IMG_0481.jpg

would repurchase:

• algenist overnight restorative cream

neutral:

• benefit total moisture facial cream

not for me:

• willa gentle cleansing lavender face towlettes
  • lancome visionnaire skin corrector
  • estee lauder advance night repair
  • caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum

foils

IMG_0482.jpg

would repurchase:

• tarte dollface blush
  • urban decay primer potion (4) - eden, original anti aging, sin (have a full size)
  • lancome labase pro
  • soap and glory righteous butter (already repurchased)
  • dr andrew weil for origins - mega bright skin tone correcting serum

neutral:

• dove aromatherapy body was
  • benefit its potent eye cream

not for me:

• clinique pore refining solutions stay matte hydrator
  • clinique even better eyes dark circle corrector
  • murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisture
  • murad pore and line minimizing hydrator
  • origins - ginzing energy bossting moisturizer
  • l'occitane precious eye balm
  • mdskincare - dr dennis gross hydra pure vitamin c serum

Sparkles!! You used a ton of stuff! So proud of you!

the original plan was use to make room for more pretties...Smiley Happy

Go, sparkle, go!!

Glad to see you like the Weil for Origins Serum- been wanting to try that!

=O wow...

image.jpgWould repurchase/ or already have back up:

lever200

shisiedo pureness wipes

smashbox and Stila mascaras

porefessional

brow whiz

tarte eye cream

l'occitaine exfoliating soap

pacifica body wash ( not as drying as a lot of others)

alterna caviar cc hair cream

glam glow exfoliating mask 

tarte smolder eyes

i wasn't that impressed with anything else. Major LET DOWNS were nude cleansing oil and hourglass immaculate foundation :/

I must try the Pacifica line soon!

Little animal paws poking in that photo Smiley Happy

4 Replies