Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Drunk Elephant

😀Hey! Would anybody recommend the polypeptide moisturiser from drunk elephant? I wanted to try it out but I don’t wanna spend too much money if  it doesn’t work out. Lmk!

Re: Drunk Elephant

@peachylovexxx I tried it and it was just ok. I prefer the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 3 oz / 100 mL (they currently have 30% off for BF) or the Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 (this one is 25% off on their site as well, but it's quite rich). Other ones that I've tried and enjoyed on my dry skin are the belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb With Oat Husk and Vitamin B and Youth To The People Mini Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . I've also heard really good things about the OLEHENRIKSEN Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer with Peptides and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL but I haven't tried it. 

@peachylovexxx That moisturizer is perfect for dry skin, however the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer is also very popular. It is a lighter (whipped) consistency and has a few other differences compared to the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL . Hope this helps!

Ty 🩷🩷

This moisturizer is so great! It’s perfect for every day. It feels so lightweight and cooling

My skin is fairly dry and looooves that moisturizer. I don't always buy it because it's so pricy, but whenever I have it, my skin is so happy

@peachylovexxx @I have combo skin more on the dry side and it wasn’t hydrating enough for me. 

Ok thanks! I have the same thing 😇

Me 3 just bought it, I will keep you posted 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing