cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #4

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #4 

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site. 

How you can contribute & make this list better: 

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc 

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient 

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc 

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos 

List of active US promo codes: 

Active Promo Codes #21 

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive). Codes generally do not stack (i.e. can not use multiple codes), unless otherwise specified. 

Thank you to @lachaton for maintaining the previous thread ( Active Canadian Promo Codes #3  )!!

Please do not hesitate to let me know what we can do to make this better/more useful!!

EDIT: * Update - September 1, 2021 *

Spoiler
I apologize for the thread being silent for the past bit. I was finding that the updating of the parent post to be very time consuming, and when I would see that it wasn't updated, my executive dysfunction put a block in me updating it, which was a vicious cycle. Going forward, I will not be updating the main body of the thread, as it takes me about an hour+ to do each time. I will, however, be more diligent with posting each promo code as a reply in the thread.

I do ask, that if you find this thread at all useful, to please interact with it!! Anyone can post a reply with info about a code (although I do ask that you double check that someone hasn't already posted the same code...)!! I don't get a lot of engagement with the posts as well, and the people who do interact (liking the comments) tend to be people who aren't even in Canada, but are people who are effusive likers (and I am so grateful!!). I find that people tend to interact more with promo codes for hot ticket items or fancy/expensive items. I encourage you to think about not liking a post for a product, but liking it for the act of the poster providing these details. Otherwise, we (I) will just feel like no one is paying attention, so why should an update be posted? Thank you!!

Re: ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #4

IMG_7702.png

Glossier $30 min spend, $10.80 value. No code, direct from offers page.

IMG_7694.jpeg

skincare sample. $30 min spend. No code, direct from offers page. PTR value is $10.83 and Dermalogica value is $14.83 if the sample is 0.17oz/5ml. A little misleading in the description but 5ml seems right. If anyone does this one, please confirm size!

IMG_7692.jpeg

As of this morning:

IMG_7688.jpeg

IMG_7689.jpeg

IMG_7690.png

No code for the hair products, I pulled it directly from the offers. It’s a $30 min spend. 

values:

• Dior Sauvage - $15.60 (based on the price of the 100ml)
  • Olaplex - $12.30
  • BondiBoost - $10.80

New codes!

Laura Mercier Real Flawless Concealer in 6 diff shades. No code (this was taken from the offers page). $30 min spend to redeem, and the value is $25. Great value! A full size of this concealer is $45 for 5.4ml, so basically a travel size for free. 

IMG_7667.png

IMG_7666.jpeg

 caudalie eye cream trial. Code is TRYEYEGEL and min spend is $40. The sample is 5ml, making it a good value at $28. A full sized is $84 for 15ml

Three new promos available as of today!

Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede (historically these have been 7ml)

Code: PEONYSUEDE

Value: $15.40

Min Spend: $50

IMG_7637.jpeg

Skincare Samples (choose 1 of 4, only one currently available)

Code: PICK1

Value: Farmacy - $13.50

Min Spend: $30

IMG_7632.jpeg

Amika Hair Samples

Code: FREEAMIKA

Value: Not sure - looks like there are 4 packets of the Hydro Rush Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, plus three packets of the Dream Routine Overnight Hydrating Hair Mask. The shampoo and conditioner run at $55 per 500ml and the hair mask is $44 for 100ml

Min Spend: $40

IMG_7631.jpeg

$100 GWP  choice of three different sample bags with code LUNARDRAGON

IMG_8653.jpeg

IMG_8654.jpeg

IMG_8655.jpeg

@bakeamuffin i was a little disappointed with this one! I usually wait till these bags come out for a big Jan purchase, but I wasn’t impressed by the amount of non-foil samples these ones seem to have, plus i think the min spend was usually $88? If anyone picked one of these up, id be interested in your thoughts on whether or not it was worth it!

 I felt the exact same @cianni I had a big cart ready to go for January but seeing the items included in this promo was just not doing it for me. I remember I think 2017/2018 the LNY was a big red box and it had so many deluxe samples in it. The buy in was only $88 I believe so it was a way better deal. 

now I’m just waiting for some decent promos so I can order the items I had wanted.

okay I found it. Yeah I’m glad I didn’t get the $100 gwp it’s so not worth it when you look at what they used to include. 
I really wish Sephora would clean up the Review section and bring back good GWP 😅

IMG_8776.jpeg

Mascara, liner, skincare, hair care. This year is just a few minis creams with a bunch of foils. What a difference! 

@bakeamuffin right!! I think 2019 was a good one too. If I recall correctly, there was a spend x, get x number of DS free. I went back into my emails and it looks like I did pretty well. If it wasn’t for LNY then it was shortly after, because that order was placed Feb 5, 2019. Even if not for LNY, what a promo!

IMG_7691.jpeg

This thread only looks like it’s intermittently maintained, but im going to stay on top of it if i can! Looks like there’s only one promo code available right now… no idea on size, but typically the SDJ samples are 25ml. So ill base the value off of that assumption.

Spend: $30 (looks like most of the GWP in Canada have increased the min spend from $25 to $30 and $35 to $40 for the more luxe ones)

Code: FREESDJ

Value: $6.77

IMG_7589.jpeg

Promo with $50 purchase

Code : FREESAMPLE 

IMG_3726.jpeg

1B9AE79C-E31D-4C49-AF40-2C0BCC2EB8AD.jpeg

76A31EF9-8947-4A0C-86C3-978FB48CA6F7.jpeg

C59841F6-32FF-4ED4-A2B7-2EBF0C9F6480.jpeg

YEAROFRABBIT 

24 hour app first exclusive 

91ACF8C5-A95A-4386-A1DA-5940C2971569.jpeg

8A1BCAE0-18A7-406F-B962-4FAFCB4002A3.jpeg

ALLTHECLEAN 

I just got the email for this but the code is not working yet. “Sorry, the promotion you have entered has expired or has run out of inventory. Please select another promotion code.”

I was able to redeem this code today

YES SAME ... THIS CODE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME EITHER 

I noticed if you try to enter a code right after it is posted you get this error.  

My suggestion just try again later.  If it doesn't work then call customer service.

It's working today, but only one of the sample bags are available (the one with IT cosmetics) -- there is no choice offered... hard to imagine the other one is already sold out 😅🤔

pocketvenus_0-1660232524776.png

HELLOCLEAN is showing two different images. I just received the one on the right.

Instead of the Farmacy Glow and Daily Greens and Sephora product, I received YTTP's Superberry sleeping mask, the Kate Hudson x Juice Beauty powder mask and Herbavore's Pink Cloud facial cream.

Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • Screenshot_20210112-000217_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210112-000234_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210112-000246_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210112-000310_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210112-000032_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210112-001453_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210114-000626_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210114-000647_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210114-000556_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210114-000733_Sephora.jpg