Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

I'm late to the party but still wanted to share everything I got in June! The Sephora weeky wow tempted me with the Foreo LUNA and so far I have been enjoying it. The Dr.Jart+ masks I bought to gift, and I wanted to try the Sol de Janerio foot care. The Fenty gloss is a HG of mine and I just finished off my second tube so this is a replacement for me. My Marshalls and Ross highlights are the two candles (I love this brand and the vanilla scent especially), the Amika products and all the skincare. I'm excited to try out the Origins mask for sure!

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Great haul @77Casper77. Such nice stuff! 🙂

@PrettyPaint Thank You, I lucked out with my finds.

@PrettyPaint Thank You, I lucked out with my finds.

Awesome hauls, @77Casper77!  I love that bunny bag! ❤️

Thank you! @Tamara76 🐇💟

Thank you! @Tamara76 🐇💟

This is a fabulous haul @77Casper77; so many great finds.  Enjoy your new goodies.

Thank you! @itsfi

Thank you! @itsfi

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@77Casper77 Wow- blown away by the GWP’s, but especially the Ross & Marshall’s finds! Do you find you have more success finding things at one or the other(Ross/Marshall’s)?

Hello @MackyDeanna ! I found the vanilla candle and hair...

Hello @MackyDeanna ! I found the vanilla candle and hair clips at Ross, everything else was from Marshalls. Honestly my Marshalls has always had really good stuff, it's just a matter of stopping in before everything is gone. I actually try to stop myself from going into Marshalls too often because I never leave empty-handed. 💸

RE: Hello @MackyDeanna ! I found the vanilla candle and hair...

@77Casper77 have been seeing nonstop great hauls from Marshall’s on here, so I finally stopped in and found a few goodies. Thanks 🙂

Great stuff! I wish I knew about the OH GWP, it looks good! 🙂

@sp1771 I was surprised at how generous the GWP was! I'm...

@sp1771 I was surprised at how generous the GWP was! I'm happy to have gotten it.

The July Hauls Thread can be found here:

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Can’t believe June is over already! Some things I got this last week, taking advantage of summer sales! My personal favourite are the mugs 🙂 

D4C69C90-5B81-43F2-8E42-5395E751DE5D.jpeg2E61E6A9-236B-499F-83E8-EC9CDC6DF55A.jpeg

I love those mugs!

Cute haul, @sp1771!  I agree with you - those mugs are adorable! ❤️

I swear June went by overnight @sp1771 !

Great haul and THOSE MUGS 😍

Oh my goodness, those mugs are adorable!  ❤️  Great haul @sp1771!

Wonderful haul @sp1771! I can’t get over how adorable thoes mugs are!! It looks like it scored some

awesome Caudalie goodies too, have fun playing with everything! 😊

@sp1771 This haul is so cute I want to pinch its little chubby cheeks! ☺️

testing