Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! 🌹🌷🌸🌼

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! 🌹🌷🌸🌼

IMG_6367.JPG

This came yesterday from Hudson's Bay.

So pretty @Seymore3! I love the colors in that palette. <3

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! 🌹🌷🌸🌼

I’ve only had a couple re-purchased this month. This pretty much my only haul this month! Pretty proud of myself. T.J. Maxx: 2 Kopari Coconut Oil Glow. I mean, for $15...I got the only 2 they had. Lorac Body Glow in Deep. Sooo pretty for $5!! Beautylish: Their 3 Stila Glitter&Glow shadows in Dollish, Stylish and Embelish. Dollish has to be my new favorite! Niod Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate. I’m out of My DDG Ferulic+Retinol and wanted to give this a try. I’m excited to see if it’s as good as everyone says! Sephora: KVD 10 yr anniversary palette and highlight. I actually looooove the glitter in the highlight.

Last weekend was a long one here in Canada (thanks Victoria's Day !) and I spent it in Ottawa. Lots of shopping happened !

Victoria's Secret

There was a "Mix and Match" promo with the perfumes. The closest VS store is 3 hours away from home, so I always stock up on new things when I visit !

IMG_5652.jpgIMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

Hudson's Bay

I also bought a Chanel product as a gift for Father's Day and the lovely saleslady gave me samples too. Pleasantly surprised with No5 L'eau !

IMG_5655.jpg

The Face Shop

There was a Buy 10 Get 5 Free promo going on, so I thought I would stock up on sheet masks ! Also got 2 samples from the Dr. Belmeur line.

IMG_5657.jpg

Marshall's

So many great finds in this store, and I had to limit myself to a few things ! Sheet masks were very cheap and I was so surprised to find the Marc Jacobs perfume there, since it's still available in stores like Nordstrom and Hudson's Bay .. Also found a little Glow Recipe kit with travel sizes products. Since it's not sold on Sephora Canada, I got very excited for a moment haha !

IMG_5658.jpgIMG_5659.jpg

Nordstrom

SO MUCH FUN ! I had an amazing experience at the store and customer service was on point ! Yoonis at the Chanel counter and Wei at the YSL/Armani counter were amazing. I had never seen the highlighter from YSL and had to get it. Also scored a cute GWP for Armani, it is super cute !

IMG_5661.jpgIMG_5662.jpgIMG_5663.jpgIMG_5664.jpgIMG_5665.jpg

@emiie 

Wow!  So many amazing finds!  The packaging on the YSL highlighter is so pretty.  Enjoy all your goodies!

Gorgeous! Enjoy! πŸ’•πŸ’•

@emiie  The picture frame is so lovely!  And, so are the Armani products. Smiley Happy  The Ecstasy Shine lipstick is especially pretty.

Holy moly, that’s a gorgeous haul! All of the Victoria’s Secret items are beautiful!! 

Alll those face masks! - so fun!! I love looking in Marshall’s/TJ Maxx for masks- I can usually find some pretty good ones! 

Enjoy everything!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ™Œ @emiie

Fabulous haul, @emiie!!!!   That YSL highlighter is lovely - I have the eyeshadow palette from that collection and it is beautiful!  I am happy to hear you had such a fun shopping trip! <3

@emiie  Wow, what a great weekend haul!! Your pics are great at displaying all the fragrances, masks and samples you were able to find! Enjoy all your goodies!!

A few more small hauls...

1. Kylie Cosmetics:

052218kyliexkris.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Kylie x Kris Palette - Gorgeous!!!!
2.  Creme Lipstick in "Give Me a Kiss" - Love the color and the formula!!!!

Swatches of the Kylie x Kris Palette:

052218kyliekrisswatch.PNG

2. Dr. Brandt:

052218drbrandt.PNG

Spoiler
Both are restocks:
1.  Needles No More
2.  Microdermabrasion

@Tamara76 

Great haul!  What a cute quote on that palette! 

I'm going to try to get a sample of the Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion exfoliant - it sounds like something my skin would love.

@Tamara76  Cute poster!  It looks like it belongs on the Rifle Paper Co. website.

Thank you, @Ispend2much6! <3 

It's one of those giant scrapbook paper sheets - I got it at Michael's - lol! <3

Beautiful palette! That looks like a great shade of lipstick πŸ’„ Awesome haul as usual, @Tamara76!! πŸ€—

Thank you so much, @Shosh85!  I LOVE the lipstick! <3

@Tamara76 Nice mini haul and you do great swatches!! The colors in that palette are so pretty!! Enjoy!

Awww - Thanks, @yankeefaithful! <3

Love the Kylie x Kris palette ! You always haul amazing things @Tamara76 ! 

Awww - Thank you so much, @emiie!!!! <3 <3 <3 

911 Replies