Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

Cumulative September haul from purchases, subscription boxes, and GWPs:

The Bioderma is a restock and the Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte soap is AMAZING!!!  I think I need to stock up on it before Fall is over.  Also, I'd never tried the Sigma brush soap but wow, it's really good.The Bioderma is a restock and the Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte soap is AMAZING!!! I think I need to stock up on it before Fall is over. Also, I'd never tried the Sigma brush soap but wow, it's really good.20180930_004305.jpgThe Clinique Even Better Foundation was an awesome "find" for me this month.  I don't know what it is about this foundation but it just WORKS for me and I love how it wears on my skin throughout the day and I'm so happy that I've finally found a foundation that I like so well.The Clinique Even Better Foundation was an awesome "find" for me this month. I don't know what it is about this foundation but it just WORKS for me and I love how it wears on my skin throughout the day and I'm so happy that I've finally found a foundation that I like so well.Last month I bought the Anastasia Soft Glam and really wanted Norvina.  I'm passing on Sultry, though :).Last month I bought the Anastasia Soft Glam and really wanted Norvina. I'm passing on Sultry, though :).This was one of my favorite purchases this month!  It's the Jouer Rose Gold Blush Bouquet.  After being graciously gifted the Adore Blush Bouquet last month from Sephora, I fell in love with the formula.  When I saw that Jouer had released this new blush I knew that I had to splurge and buy it and I haven't been able to stop reaching for it since I got it--it's absolutely stunning in person!This was one of my favorite purchases this month! It's the Jouer Rose Gold Blush Bouquet. After being graciously gifted the Adore Blush Bouquet last month from Sephora, I fell in love with the formula. When I saw that Jouer had released this new blush I knew that I had to splurge and buy it and I haven't been able to stop reaching for it since I got it--it's absolutely stunning in person!

@CookieGirl1 love your haul!! enjoy your goodies!

@CookieGirl1 love your haul!! enjoy your goodies!

Great hauls, @CookieGirl1!  Kate Somerville has great skincare.  I just got the Bioderma as a deluxe sample - I'll be trying it out soon. The Jouer Rose Gold Blush is really pretty - I'm glad you love it!

@curlychiquita Of all of the micellar waters I've tried, Bioderma is the BEST.  I totally think it's worth the extra few dollars over traditional drugstore waters so I hope you like your mini :).

@CookieGirl1 

The palettes you picked up in September are very pretty. Yay! It’s so nice when you find a foundation that works for you. 😊

@CookieGirl1,

Your new palettes are all so beautiful!  Great September purchases!  🙂

Looking at the Josie, I can’t believe how much difference there is between the actual product and the mirror image, @CookieGirl1! It all looks lovely 😊 

Sparkling September Hauls

These are all my purchases for this month! Everything was a HG restock besides the Play! Smarts Superfood bag. I rouged for the first time and I have very mixed feelings about it lol, I'm partly ashamed of myself and partly proud. So far I really enjoy the Hermes Twilly and Pinrose Secret Genius samples.

Hi @77Casper77,

What an amazing Haul!! You purchased a lot of my favorite go-to products. I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crèmeand a little bit truly goes a long way.  I also really like the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mLas it gives the perfect amount of moisture and sinks into the skin. Lastly, I love Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLfor covering my redness. it easily blends into you skin and your redness is noticeable reduced. I definitely have to purchase the DR. JART+ - Superheroes Skin Transformers! 😄

Warmest regards,

Helen

Thank you <3! @HelenBT

Thank you <3! @HelenBT

@77Casper77 

Congrats on making Rouge! 🎉  The Dr. Jart set looks great! ❤️ What NARS product did you pick up?

Thank You <3 @itsfi , it is the Nars- Radiant Creamy Conc...

Thank You ❤️ @itsfi , it is the Nars- Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Chantilly.

Re: Thank You <3 @itsfi , it is the Nars- Radiant Creamy Conc...

@77Casper77  Love that NARS concealer! ❤️

Ooh, @77Casper77, I'm jealous of the Knockout Treatment.

@CookieGirl1 It's itty bitty but I'm still happy to have...

@CookieGirl1 It's itty bitty but I'm still happy to have it, it's almost too cute to use!

@77Casper77 Congrats on Rouging!! You have such great skincare HGs!! 😁

Thank You <3 @CakesCakes !

Thank You ❤️ @CakesCakes !

Nice restocks and samples, @77Casper77! I hear you on the mixed feelings—but you’ll feel even better about rouging once you trade in points for a $100 gift card. 🙂

Thank You <3 @WinglessOne ! I'm so excited to get the $10...

Thank You ❤️ @WinglessOne ! I'm so excited to get the $100, I usually don't buy many "wants/fun" items but this will give me the perfect excuse to pick some fun things out!

@77Casper77  That Ilia powder is so pretty!  Congratulations!

testing