Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2024Sephora Savings Event 2024

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and here in the Beauty Insider Community, we know what that means…. The Sephora Savings Event is upon us! We believe that it’s never too early to start building your basket, so get that loves list ready and prepare to shop this epic event. 🌸

This thread serves as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all those hard beauty shopping decisions. Whether you’re looking to save on some skincare splurges, get a discount on a new designer fragrance, or need help deciding between all the new makeup that’s been popping up on your social feed, your fellow Community members are here to help. Head to this thread to show off your shopping haul, ask questions, or sound off with your own recommendations… just don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/5 with a 20% discount with the code YAYSAVE. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/9, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/9. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, through 4/15! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

The Ceremonia hair oil!

You have excellent staples in your routine. @alexasteph 🤩 And you are so right, the sale is the best time to replenish our loved products. 🛍😉

The FAB eye cream does a great job of brightening @alexasteph

Amazing and lovely choices! Enjoy your haul 💕 @alexasteph 

@alexasteph restocks are always a good idea during the spring sale

@CorgiMommy I agree! If I need to buy it anyway might as well save a bit of money! 

@TeamBIC I think I am changing my mind on the retinol instead of Algenist Green Microalgae Retinol + Regenerating Serum 1 oz / 30 mL I think I am going to get the Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum 1 oz .  I have been doing lots of research and see so many positive things about this product (except the price).

I love when good reviews help us find something new @CorgiMommy 😀👌

@AMK721  That blush looks so pretty 😍 

Lovely choices for the sale. 🙂

I sniff tested  KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum  in store @AMK721 it was so pretty. 🩷🩷

KAYALI lychee is so nice, I layer it with KAYALI vanilla 28…love them together 

@snow2005 what a fabulous idea 

I really haven't had a chance to think about it.  Maybe amika Dream Routine Overnight Hydrating Hair Mask 3.3 oz / 100 mL .  

You can never go wrong with a hair mask I hope you love whichever one you choose ❤️ @greeneyedgirl107 

what type of hair do you have? I have thick, curly hair and it is super good for me, but I recommend the Bondi boost hair mask. it's amazing!

@kenleyward I have thick, wavy hair that is dry and frizz prone.

I’m looking for a new spring/summer fragrance when the sale hits. Something that is not floral. Anyone have any recommendations? 
thanks 

I just picked up the Juliette Has a Gun PEAR INC. It's the perfect spring scent! Refreshing and very pear in the best way

790 Replies
testing