Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2024Sephora Savings Event 2024

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and here in the Beauty Insider Community, we know what that means…. The Sephora Savings Event is upon us! We believe that it’s never too early to start building your basket, so get that loves list ready and prepare to shop this epic event. 🌸

This thread serves as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all those hard beauty shopping decisions. Whether you’re looking to save on some skincare splurges, get a discount on a new designer fragrance, or need help deciding between all the new makeup that’s been popping up on your social feed, your fellow Community members are here to help. Head to this thread to show off your shopping haul, ask questions, or sound off with your own recommendations… just don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/5 with a 20% discount with the code YAYSAVE. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/9, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/9. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, through 4/15! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Definitely the Sol de Janeiro 62 scent 

Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

has the best scent

I would also try 62 spray from sol de janeiro. It’s the perfect summer spray, and it’s not floral at all.

In my opinion, flower bomb is not floral and it is perfect for summer and spring. Not to strong, but you can definitely smell it.

Honestly my friends have the Rio Radiance mist from Sol de Janeiro, and its a perfect spring/summer scent. It smells just like the beach!

What kind of scents do you lean towards? @snow2005 

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Perfume Set is all summertime vibes to me. ☀️

I love warmer sweet scents with a vanilla. I also love fruity scents with a vanilla touch. I don’t mind these mixed with floral with floral being the softer note. If that makes sense. I am

new to the fragrance world as I work in healthcare and cannot wear scents during the day. But once I’m done work I want to smell good. So I want to build a variety. Right now I have KAYALI vanilla 28 and KAYALI lychee and love don’t be shy minis. 

Those are all yummy scents @snow2005 🤩

Hmmmm, if you like sweet, you could go in store one day when you can and sniff test:

KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum sp... 

NEST New York Madagascar Vanilla Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.20 oz / 6 ml 

wow

Has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette I’m curious if it’s worth the larger price tag 

I love mine! The colours are gorgeous if you’re pale like me. If you aren’t overly pale, I don’t think it’s worth it as the pigment won’t show very well. 

@Jules121800 I'd pass on it.  The powders are a little hard-pressed and pretty lightly pigmented.

I agree. Not that pigmented especially for the price

@Jules121800 I had it when it first was released but it wasn’t a repurchase for me. 

Super excited for the Spring Savings event @TeamBIC! I've narrowed down my shopping list, but am fairly certain that there may be some beauties added to or moved off the list (er, more likely added than removed 😂) before the sale starts, but here's what we have for the time being.

Sephora Spring Savings List.jpg

RESTOCKS

💜  Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g 

💙  Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL 

💗  Gucci Brume de Beauté Beauty Mist 2.7 oz / 80 mL 

🖤  EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL 

💛  Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Mango Passion 

💚  SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine 

♥️  Sunblock, sunblock, sunblock!!! 

NEW-TO-ME: I need to whittle down this list a little more, maybe half it

🛍  Kosas BB Burst Tinted Moisturizer Gel Cream with Copper Peptides 

🛒  Josie Maran Butter Babies 3-Piece Body Cream Minis Kit 

🛍  Vegamour Mini HYDR-8 Weightless Repair Hair Oil 0.5 oz / 15 ml 

🛒  Virtue Damage Reverse Hair Serum 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

🛍  Hanni Good Aura Weightless Body Oil 3.14 oz / 93 ml 

🛒  OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment 

🛍SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer 

MAYBE:

Ceremonia Guava Hair Repair Mask For Damaged, Color-Treated Hair 7.8 oz / 230 ml 

JVN Mini Nurture Intense Hydration Hair Mask 2.5 oz / 75 ml 

@itsfi I'm SO curious about the Virtue Damage Reverse Hair Serum 1.7 oz / 50 mL!  I don't think that I'm going to pick it up (yet) but I definitely want to hear how it works for you!

@CookieGirl1, it sounds really good. Here's hoping it lives up to its hype!

Excellent choices @itsfi❤️ have you owned or smelt  Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Mango Passion? my Store doesn’t have touchland testers and am very interested in getting that scent but wondering if it smells more artificial?❤️

Thank you @itsfi ❤️

@happyskincare, I’m going to try my best to explain how the mango passion scent is neither a straight up fresh, real mango scent nor a full on artificial, synthetic, overly sweet mango scent. 

Have you ever had any of the following - 

• Häagen-Dazs mango sorbet
  • mango lassi drink 
  • Hi-Chew mango candy 

The scent is like a combination of all three of those, so there’s definitely a mango-ness to it, but there’s also a sweetness and creaminess to scent that is ever so slightly candy-sweet or sugary sweet, though those notes are not overwhelming. I like the scent and would say the mango notes are definitely there (and smell good) but it’s not a pure mango fruit scent. 

Amazing choices @itsfi  i just got the Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g  it’s so amazing I can see why it’s in your restocks ❤️💄

17 Replies
testing