Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2024Sephora Savings Event 2024

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and here in the Beauty Insider Community, we know what that means…. The Sephora Savings Event is upon us! We believe that it’s never too early to start building your basket, so get that loves list ready and prepare to shop this epic event. 🌸

This thread serves as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all those hard beauty shopping decisions. Whether you’re looking to save on some skincare splurges, get a discount on a new designer fragrance, or need help deciding between all the new makeup that’s been popping up on your social feed, your fellow Community members are here to help. Head to this thread to show off your shopping haul, ask questions, or sound off with your own recommendations… just don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/5 with a 20% discount with the code YAYSAVE. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/9, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/9. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, through 4/15! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

The new Dior complexion booster and highlighters look so pretty @curlychiquita!

Beautiful picks @curlychiquita! I love the K18 hair mask; it’s so good! 🥰 Both those Dior beauties look stunning! 

I think at this point it’s a given @danielledanielle@itsfi , and @faeriegirl!

2nd this @danielledanielle @curlychiquita @faeriegirl. I went in store to get a sample of the booster and … 😍😍😍

Amazing choices! So exciting! @danielledanielle 

The Cay Skin SPF is on my list as well @danielledanielle! The color on the Irie Rose lip balm is very pretty. I say “go for it!” 😊 

Oh wow, I didn't realize the next sale would be here so fast! I'm eyeing, but not committed yet, a new Tom Ford or Kilian fragrance - either TOM FORD Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum Fragrance or KILIAN Paris Smoking Hot 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray 

Also, having started to notice more lines around my lips, so I'm curious about the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ LipWare Pro LED Device - does anyone have any personal reviews for me? 

Otherwise, gosh, I don't know, maybe a new foundation!?

@sister13, excellent choices! 😍 Oooh, are there any foundations in particular that you have your eye on?

YES! The new MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Hydra Glow Hydrating Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid especially ! I got a sample in store and have worn it one day, and it seemed to really stay on me all day! Literally almost no foundations stay very long on my face, partly because I’m too lazy to prime and set and also since I prefer a more natural look most of the time. 

Anyway, it had great coverage, was dewy but not greasy. I still need to trial it a few more times but I was really impressed so far! 

Otherwise, I’ve been considering the Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation .

And, I did have my eye on the Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 3 , but went ahead and bought it, though I’ve yet to try it out! @itsfi 

@TeamBIC I will be purchasing back ups that I need. 

@SportyGirly125, the sale events are a great time to restock.

790 Replies
testing