Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Wanna share your rouge code with me please I’m trying to line up some new skincare!🙏🙏🙏

Hi y'all! Haven't been here for a while!

I'm currently working on my list, and while a minimalist and a hoarder in me keep fighting within, I think I will start with my essentials, Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm and Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Day Dots

I also need a new deodorant, Nécessaire The Deodorant Gel - With 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Niacinamide Fragrance-Free.

I know this won't be everything, I might pick something from La Mer as well 🙂 and maybe not only La Mer 😜

The Farmacy balm is always good to have on hand!! Such a good list, @sunkissedblush !!

so many items!!! 

786CB5CA-86F5-4CA4-8B34-BC3AD2614D7F.png

AD6D2746-14DC-4FA0-BDB7-A2DDA7C3ED7B.png

Great list, @CanadalandBella!! I just got that SF kit and it is such a good deal!! 

This is an amazing cart @StephRel 

Ooh that Danessa Myricks Blurring Balm has been a big hit for so may people 🤩 have you tried it before?

Your order is sooo exciting, so many  lovely goodies 🙂

Great list!!!

This is a solid list @ella8283 !

I would buy a bunch of refy lipgloss, sooooo good.

i would defo recommend the milk blush ! so good 

I'm currently working on my list to get my essentials as well as try out some new products! I love love LOVE The Amika hair line, specifically The Kure line which has worked wonders for my hair (I bleached and color my hair every 2-3 months). I will be trying out The Kure Multi-Task Repair treatment for the first time which I'm so excited for. I will also be trying out the JVN Complete Instant Recovery Heat Protectant Leave in Serum, based on the reviews I feel like my hair will really benefit from this product. As for some of my all time favorite products, I will be stocking up on the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Scrub now that summer is quickly approaching and I have found that this product leaves my legs feeling incredibly soft and does calm any bumps on my legs. I will also be grabbing the Fenty Skin Fat Water Hydrating Milk Toner, this one  has hydrated my skin and always leaves it feeling supple and glowy! I also just ran out of my Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner which is my go-to since I am constantly using brushes on myself and clients, this does a great job at cleaning! Finally I'm adding the Fresh Hydrating Skincare Gift Set. I love to get gifts during this time and this looked perfect for my best friend's mom who loves hydrating skincare. This is also such a steal since it includes a full size moisturizer which is normally $46.00. I'm still looking to see if I need anything else, I can't wait to place my order! JVN Complete Instant Recovery Heat Protectant Leave-In Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 10 oz / 283.5 g Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner 

It's good to get that list ready @GenesisA 

The sale is coming up fast **eeeee! It's so exciting!** 😄

Can’t wait to get my hands on the haus labs blush in pomelo peach, rare beauty lip oil in happy and the color wow raise the root spray. Definitely picking up some staples in my collection like the rare beauty concealer and the gisou honey hair oil. 

Nice choices! Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil looks like it's so good @allieps have you been using it long?

I’ve been using it for several months and I love it. The fragrance is nice and light and it does not weigh down my hair. I have dry wavy hair and I live in hot and humid Florida so this hair oil is a must have. 

That sounds like it is sooo good! @allieps 💛

I'm intrigued by thier entire line up,  especially the hair perfume 😍

All the SKIN CARE goodies I can get 🫶🏼 OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL  

innisfree Daily UV Defense Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 36 Sunscreen 3.38 oz / 100 mL 

Peace Out Acne Salicylic Acid Day & Night Duo 10 Acne Day Dots / 10 Acne Healing Dots 

Amazed 

1,125 Replies
testing