Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Starts a haul thread, forgets to post share purchases...  some of this goes back to August๐Ÿ™ˆ.  

KVD SinnerKVD Sinner

Free Lipsticks from National Lipstick DayFree Lipsticks from National Lipstick Day

Late Birthday GiftsLate Birthday Gifts

No clue what I ordered but here's the Ulta GWPNo clue what I ordered but here's the Ulta GWP

Fenty Purchases (think I posted this in the Fenty thread)Fenty Purchases (think I posted this in the Fenty thread)

More FentyMore FentyIf someone already created a thread for October I will link it in the OP; if not I'll create one and link it.

Fabulous hauls, girl - I can learn a lot from you! ๐Ÿ˜‰   Thanks for sharing! @ElleElleG

LMAO!  You are the haul queen @Tamara76 .... I don't know if my heart could handle having one of your huge hauls.

The_Powerpuff_Girls_Hearts.gif

@ElleElleG You're pretty close with this one, girl! โค๏ธ

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

A few days ago I ordered the Tatcha Obento box set! Can't wait for it to arrive!! And my last purchase before that was the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette. Sooo gorgeous, and a new favourite! Also recently bought the Too Faced peach setting spray, but sadly returned it because it smelled sooo strong, and didn't make my skin matte at all๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป other things I bought in September include: Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder powder foundation, Fenty Beauty duo highlighter in the shade Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, and a Match Stix in the shade Confetti, Hourglass Immaculate foundation, Soo Faced Love Light highlighter in the shade Ray of Light,ColourPop goodies, & SephoraCollection # 63 foundation brush

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

That shade \"twilight\" looks so pretty! But I wouldn't know how to use it ๐Ÿค” @samkeaysxo

Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

I love this palette so much!!!!   Hope you enjoy yours!   @samkeaysxo

Its that time of the year ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This is my current collective haul.i did try the fenty foundation but im not 100% on it..20170930_135224-756x1008.jpg

This is a fabulous haul!   OMG!   You are going to be wearing different lippies every day for a month, girl! Enjoy! โค๏ธ   @amnali

This holiday haul is awesome @amnali!  I need to get my hands on that KVD lip set and those Still Glitters.

@amnali Dang, girl! Awesome holiday haul!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Wow, amazing lippie sets! @amnali

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Nice haul!

Nice haul!

My ulta haul with the platinum perk from the 21 days of b...

My ulta haul with the platinum perk from the 21 days of beauty sale. Ulta always takes a week to get to me and then my package was too big to fit in my building's package boxes! The left side is the platinum perk and the right is what I actually paid for. I got some holiday and new releases, including the smashbox set with two eye palettes and a highlighter palette, Lorac mega pro 4, and the smaller Stila magnificent metals set.

Re: My ulta haul with the platinum perk from the 21 days of b...

NICE @missdarcy!!  Would love to know your thoughts on the Lorac 4 (how does it compare to the prior 3 if you have any of them?).

This one is my first mega pro, but I have the pro 1 (and a few other Lorac palettes that are NOT the pro formula.....). I haven't played with it that much, but I think the formula on the mattes is just as good as the pro 1. I had issues with one of the shimmers, Lotus; I just couldn't get it as intense as I wanted, even with setting spray on my brush or using my finger. But I loooooove some of the other shimmers; Unicorn is gorgeous (purple-blue duochrome), and I loved a look I did with Peacock and Lagoon (two of the blues). It's Lorac, so the mattes are a little powdery, but nothing too crazy. The colors really appealed to me, so I'm happy with it so far! 

@missdarcy Lots of goodies in one pic. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Killer haul!

Killer haul!

Nice haul and outstanding GWP!   โค๏ธ   @missdarcy

testing