Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Wow, is it August already?  I  got some amazing mermaid beauty items which I'll post soon.  Show us your end of summer haul!

Re: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Thanks for hosting @prettyinpa

I didn't see a September thread so I started it here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Sassy-September-Hauls-2017/m-p/2951488#M128639

This was my last haul from Sephora for August. So excited for all of the holiday releases coming this fall.From top to bottom: Go Girl, Baby K, Joyce, Freckle, Montaigne and Sonoran.From top to bottom: Go Girl, Baby K, Joyce, Freckle, Montaigne and Sonoran.

20170901_111404-min.jpg

I just tried on Go Girl and it's so creamy and easy to apply. I usually have a hard time applying lipstick but small pencil shape made it so easy to line my lips and fill them in. (I also tried rubbing the swatches on my arm and nothing is rubbing off or even smudging so that seems promising for staying power.)

I was wondering if there was an official Nudestix thread since I couldn't find one. 😊

Spoiler
Spoiler
-Nudestix Nude(art)ist Box
-Caudalie VIB promo
-Samples 😌

@SpaceLlama Lovely haul!  I like Nudestix so much!!!

I don't recall seeing a Nudestix thread in the past, so please feel free to start one - it will be fun to compare swatches! ❤️

Sorry for the double spoiler and the odd picture order. I don't have access to a computer this weekend and the mobile site isn't great. Tried to fix it, but it wasn't working. 

There is nothing like arriving home to a Sephora package to cheer you up on a rough day!💗 This was actually delivered yesterday, but I was away, so the anticipation was fierce!

This was a very small haul but I've been waiting for it for soooo long!:

IMG_0992.PNG

Spoiler

1. Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer: OMG! I've wanted this since I saw Too Faced first release pics! I love everything peach flavored/scented and this is just too cute to resist!
2.  KVD Powder promo
3.  No samples - lol!

It is so cute @Tamara76

Thanks!  @Mcakes😘😘😘

RE: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Meh...the last box was better 💁🏻

Re: RE: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Agreed Mcakes.  I'm glad I got the bag and I know the quality of the items and brands are up there but it's still pretty Meh.  I will for sure use 3 of the 5 items and it will be easy to find good homes for the other 2!

I passed on this box but the bag is super cute!!!

Thanks for sharing!  @Mcakes  Mine is probably waiting for me at home.   I will use everything in here and I love the mermaidy bag, but I wish they'd have gone with newer products.

@Mcakes Yes, I agree.😕

Sadly @Mcakes i must agree. The samples are so... typical. Nothing new to make the heart flutter

Finally got all of my goodies, except for the new LE box.Rainforest of the Sea III, Rainforest After Dark, and Show Stopper. I can't pass up a tarte palette on sale, apparently.Rainforest of the Sea III, Rainforest After Dark, and Show Stopper. I can't pass up a tarte palette on sale, apparently.

The new Too Faced bronzer (so excited to try this), micellar cleansing milk, self-tanning towlettes.The new Too Faced bronzer (so excited to try this), micellar cleansing milk, self-tanning towlettes.

Sephora samples and promos.Sephora samples and promos.

ULTA platinum appreciation day odds and ends. The Smashbox primer stick is the only one I haven't purchased before. The item at the bottom is Lorac TANtalizer.ULTA platinum appreciation day odds and ends. The Smashbox primer stick is the only one I haven't purchased before. The item at the bottom is Lorac TANtalizer.

ULTA samples and GWPs.ULTA samples and GWPs.

Has anyone noticed that Sephora is sending samples in bags now? Almost like they're pre-packing than and not going by what the customer wants. I totally don't care what samples I get, just something I noticed today. 

MachynesSister wrote:

Finally got all of my goodies, except for the new LE box.Rainforest of the Sea III, Rainforest After Dark, and Show Stopper. I can't pass up a tarte palette on sale, apparently.Rainforest of the Sea III, Rainforest After Dark, and Show Stopper. I can't pass up a tarte palette on sale, apparently.

The new Too Faced bronzer (so excited to try this), micellar cleansing milk, self-tanning towlettes.The new Too Faced bronzer (so excited to try this), micellar cleansing milk, self-tanning towlettes.

Sephora samples and promos.Sephora samples and promos.

ULTA platinum appreciation day odds and ends. The Smashbox primer stick is the only one I haven't purchased before. The item at the bottom is Lorac TANtalizer.ULTA platinum appreciation day odds and ends. The Smashbox primer stick is the only one I haven't purchased before. The item at the bottom is Lorac TANtalizer.

ULTA samples and GWPs.ULTA samples and GWPs.

Has anyone noticed that Sephora is sending samples in bags now? Almost like they're pre-packing than and not going by what the customer wants. I totally don't care what samples I get, just something I noticed today. 

I have also noticed the same thing.  I usually place 1-2 orders per week and rarely receive all 3 samples I've selected. Usually, I end up with one or none of my choices.  I don't believe it's  because my selections were out of stock as they're still available when I place another order and/or one of the samples I ordered but didn't receive will come in another order even though I didn't select it.  For me, Sephora online ordering used to be great about sending the three correct samples I'd chosen.  However, over the last 6-8 weeks, the samples have not once been even two of the three I chose.  I assume, like the above comment, that since they're now bagged, it's just the luck of the draw on what you'll receive.  However, all of the promotional gifts w/$25 or $35 purchases have always been exactly what I ordered.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent $10/year for free flash shipping--so many have joined it and no longer requires a $49(?) total for free shipping that others like myself place $15-25 orders because the shipping is free,and the sheer increase in the number of orders doesn't allow much time for the warehouse to pick out three specific samples and just grabbing a bag that already has any three samples is much quicker.Just my thoughts.

@MachynesSister I have both of the cleansing milks - Rose is my favorite. Hope you love them!!

I do love them! I really hope they aren't on sale because they're being discontinued. I'm in love with everything coconut and rose, and I'm so happy they've been "on trend" lately. 

Very nice haul!   @MachynesSister  Enjoy! ❤️

Thanks!

I had a busy month with all the sales and deals!augusthaul.jpgRahua Shampoo and Conditioner

Sephora Wonderful Cushion in Beige

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel (bought in Koreatown, all the other Laneige stuff were free samples from the store!)

All the other things were freebies! I love the Coach makeup bag.

732 Replies
testing