Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Well now that I've put my eyeballs back in their sockets, lol, this is one massive TF collection @mrsbaine! How long did this take to amass? And @ElleElleG better watch out bc like mrsbaine said it's a slippery slope 😉 

Hahahaha! Thanks @trishavt! I think I started in spring, 2014. I recall having the lipstick, quad and blush before the Fall, 2014 collection came out where I got Stroked, Softcore and Negligee. 

This is a stunning sight to see @mrsbaine!  I can see how one could fall down the rabbit hole with this brand!

Thanks @ElleElleG! It is not hard at all! I seem to like most of it- especially the older stuff. He was all about quality then and boldness which on my skin tone translated to neutral. 😂 It works out! 

You've got your own personal Tom Ford boutique there @mrsbaine ! So pretty, thank you so much for sharing with us 😄 So out of curiosity, which lipstick is the one that started it all? 

Funny story @Mcakes: I forgot all my Soliel collection items. They were in a different drawer. I'm bad at this. 😬

@mrsbaine Oh no lol. Do you like to store collections together? 

Everything is stored by drawer by type. I have all like items in the same row, or area of a drawer, and I forgot that I put the white compacts behind like sized items in a different row. 

Ha! I kinda do! The funny thing is I truly love all of it; not because it's Tom Ford but because the quality is there are they look great on me. The lipstick that started it all was Reckless. I still have it. After Reckless, I moved to my first Blush- Flush, and then to my first palette- Orchid Haze. I still have those three items to this day.  I realized I also missed one of the shimmer shots in the photo. 🙂 

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Llooovvveee Aqua Bomb. And they threw in awesome freebies. Xo

Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Nice freebies!   Was this from a free-standing Sephora store?  @malisaphillips

(I love Aqua Bomb, too!)

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Brand new MUFE powders. Pretty formula but definitely not the right shades.

@malisaphillips These looks so pretty! Such a shame they didn't work out for you..

This is such a pretty picture!  @malisaphillips  Sorry the shades didn't work out for you. 😞

Ugh, I want a highlighter & sculpting powder but the sculpting powders current available are no bueno for me! 

I love the formula on these. I saw some in my store today. I went nuts last month online and bought 9. 🙊

Nordstrom Chanel haul: I purchased two things from the fall collection. Rouge Coco lipstick in 474 Daylight, Palette Essentielle (conceal, highlight, color) 150 Beige Clair

IMG_0310.PNG

So beautiful and so you @angel7594! ❤️

@angel7594 great haul❤️ I was looking at this palette  on Chanel website but couldn't decide if I like it or not. Good to know it's finally in Nordstrom, I will check it out👍🏻 

Beautiful!   I love everything about this haul!   @angel7594

Small, but mighty haul. I'm trying to only buy products I know I'll love and use and cut down on impulse purchases. With that said, the KVD eyeshadow palette in sage had been on my Loves list for months, so I had to get it when it went on sale! The Tatcha plum blossom lipstick was something else I always wanted, so thankfully, it came back in stock--Tatcha even held my order for me while I was out of town and timed the delivery to arrive a day after I came home! Also, AmorePacific CC mini cushion compact and Nars liquid lipstick.

IMG_7737.JPG

14 Replies
testing