Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

@txcatx your pictures are always so lovely! What shade is the nars? 

Thanks, @MissPuff! The shade is Save the Queen, and I love it. Think I'm gonna need Warm Leatherette next...

@txcatx@MissPuff

Warm Leatherette is simply divine...it's the only one I have so far and I am in love 💕💕

@RGbrown What are the odds that Nars will come out with a mini set of powermattes, like the velvet glide sets last year?! All these colors that I need to own!

@MissPuff aaaahhhhhh I would totally be down with that! Nars lip sets seem to be my weakness lately. Picked up the Nordstrom pencil set and the ulta lip glide set; debating going to the Sephora preview on Sat because the email pictured a Man Ray pencil set (but that 830 am thing may not happen lol).

I'm gonna need ulta to get this hoped-for power matte set so I can spend points instead of cash though hahaha 😂

@RGbrown That Nars set is literally the ONLY reason I might wake up early on Saturday! Unfortunately, as of June, I no longer live in an apartment right across the street from a Sephora store. Dang it, why did I move again? 

@RGbrown@txcatx The Man Ray set is the only reason I'd go to the preview too! Luckily, I work Saturday AM's about 3 blocks away...good bye money!

@txcatx Thank you! Added to the list! I've been eyeing warm leatherette too, trying to decide between that and give it up...

Nice!

Mighty indeed @txcatx! So good to see you around the boards btw!! I mean, I guess you may have been around but it would have been difficult to "see" you lol. Hope all is well 🙂 

Great haul!

@txcatx  Love, love, love the Tatcha plum blossom!

@txcatx haven't seen you in years, lol !  Nice haul , please update us with thoughts on the KVD palettes Ive been eyeing the plum quad!

@ElleElleG I'm so lost around here these days and having trouble finding all my people! 😧

Beautiful haul, as usual!  Tatcha Plum Blossom is sooooo pretty!   I can't wait to see your looks!!! ❤️

@ElleElleG  Thanks for hosting this thread.  The hauls are my favorites. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 The Hauls are my favorite, too!!!  I second your sentiment - Thank you so much @ElleElleG!  You're a doll! ❤️

Of course @Ispend2much6!  We can't let one of our key threads fade into the background....who else will I vicariously live through 😉

It's been awhile since I posted a haul. Nothing too big, but thought I'll share.

Spoiler
IMG_0674.JPGIMG_0675.JPG

I thought some of you Disney fans might like this XD

SiJCP

Spoiler
IMG_0677.JPG
UD x Jean Michel Basquiat in Epigram - there was another color but it was swatched 😕 IDK if I'm keeping this yet, I need to stop purchasing lipsticks !
Farmacy Lip Bloom (Lavendar Mint) is one of the "new" rewards for september I assume.

Sephora

Spoiler
IMG_0680.JPGIMG_0681.JPG
Since I didn't pick up any Moschino items, I settle for this gift card when I saw it in stores today. Plus I love the Sephora mirror that comes with it.

IMG_0679.JPG 

Lisa Simpson!!! My nieces found this at the thrift store so they bought it for me 🙂

@lisainprogress I love everything about this haul!!!  

Someone recently mailed me something with a Maleficent stamp on it and I will treasure it forever! ❤️ @ZombieMetroAnt

The UD x Basquiat Vice Lipsticks are amazing - So glad you snagged one!

That Moschino Gift Card is just too darn cute!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

And the Lisa Simpson is just too perfect for you!!!!  Enjoy!

YAY @lisainprogress 💕 I bought the last three sheets of this stamp collection from my local post office and I'm keeping one in tact 😉 Im glad @shimmerbait posted about these on the Disney thread or I would've never known.

Thanks for the tag @Tamara76! ❤️ That's so funny you noticed the stamp.  I wonder if @Mcakes saw she got Jafar? 😂😂😂

@ZombieMetroAnt I did I did! Thank you ❤️ Sorry I didn't get to decorate your most recent unicorn mail box too much 😞 I was worried about the rain getting to it etc. 

14 Replies
testing