Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Jouer Direct - I took advantage of their recent promo - 15% off and a free Long Wear Lip Topper (Tan Lines) so I placed 2 orders. I bought 4 and got 2 free so technically I only paid $9 each. They smell delicious just like cake batter 🙂

l to r: Skinny Dip, Frost Bite, St Tropez, Rose Gold, Tan Lines x2

DSC02710.JPG

DSC02711.JPG

@HookedOnBeauty2 Great haul and even better deal 👍🏻

Soooo beautiful!   @HookedOnBeauty2 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@HookedOnBeauty2  Love Jouer's glosses!

@HookedOnBeauty2 - Would you mind swatching these?

@Titian06 I swatched them in the same order. They aren't the best but I hope it helps 🙂

Inside pic

DSC02717.JPG

Outside pic

DSC02716.JPG

Inside under the light

DSC02712.JPG

Thanks, @HookedOnBeauty2!  This helps a lot!  I like the 2nd & 4th from left.  I wasn't expecting that just looking at the tubes!

@Titian06 Frost Bite (the 2nd one) will be great with any lip color. I like them all but Tan Lines is my least favorite. I also have Sweet Tooth which happens to be my favorite because it also looks great on its own with no lipstick. I bought that one from Beautylish so I haven't had a chance to post the rest of my hauls yet.

@HookedOnBeauty2  Thanks for the swatches, they are sparkly.

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

I went to the states today so I had to pick up more Shape Tape & I love gold shadow so the Lorac palette was calling my name. I've never tried bare minerals foundation before but I tested it out in store & it may be my new go to - super full coverage but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I hope once I play with it some more I still feel the same 🤞

I just got the shape tape today to what are your thoughts...

I just got the shape tape today to what are your thoughts on it?

Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Lovely haul!   That LORAC palette is a great one - Enjoy!!!! @alaforet ❤️

Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

@alaforet  Would you be able to swatch the Lorac palette?

RE: Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Unafraid has a gold/bronze hue to it that wasn't picked up on camera - I just used my iPhone & the lighting wasn't the best. I think most people (myself included) will have all of these shades in other palettes in their collection but I liked the idea of having a dedicated gold palette that I could create a full look with.

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Part of my Saks Coupon haul. I feel in love with this scent and was waiting for the Sephora sale in November. Then Saks sent out a coupon! They now carry Uma which is great since Uma directs customer service leaves a lot to be desired. But their products are awesome!

Another haul today and yesterday. It was little, but I ju...

Another haul today and yesterday. It was little, but I just needed to redeem my play! passes. Also got organizers earlier this week.

Re: Another haul today and yesterday. It was little, but I ju...

OMG - IGK smells sooooooo good!   Nice haul! ❤️   @Lazybeautybeast

Agreed! My stylist turned me on to the line. I want to tr...

Agreed! My stylist turned me on to the line. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner but I have to finish some others first.

Re: Another haul today and yesterday. It was little, but I ju...

@Lazybeautybeast - Have you used the Christophe Robbins sea salt scrub?  I'd love to know what you think of the IGK scrub (I've been looking at it for a while now) and how it compares to the CR scrub (I've been using this on and off for about a year).  Please share if you think of it.  Thanks!  🙂

@Titian06 Yes, I have tried the CR sea salt scrub. I love...

@Titian06 Yes, I have tried the CR sea salt scrub. I love that one for when my scalp needs a lot of help but I hate the price. I got a deluxe sample of the IGK Low Key last week to try and I loved it too so Ibought it. Both of them dry out my hair so I usually deep condition with it. I'll probably use the IGK for regular use and the CR for special occasions. I recommend both. The IGK is more of a gritty texture and smells great.

Re: @Titian06 Yes, I have tried the CR sea salt scrub. I love...

Thanks for the information, @Lazybeautybeast!  The CR is expensive and dries out my hair, too.  I only use it when I can follow with a deep conditioner.  Think I'll give the IGK a try!

testing