From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Haul Stars

Haul Stars

• 48743 Members
  • 892 Conversations
  • 120 Photos

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: it’s my bday month!! so my mom got me these things ✨ Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 8.1 oz / 240 mL tarte maracuja juicy ...read more
it’s my bday month!! so my mom got me these things ✨💅 Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 8.1 oz / 240 mL tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift tarte Maracuja Glossy Lip Oil 0.139 oz/ 4.14 mL tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and a few other things that aren’t sold her! (there was a big deal 8 tarte items for 80 bucks)
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Hauls 2024!! ✨🛍️
|
Re: Sephora Hauls 2024!! ✨🛍️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes! Carioca Crush is a very fruity scent. I bought it last week and I love it because it smells so good for summer!
Yes! Carioca Crush is a very fruity scent. I bought it last week and I love it because it smells so good for summer!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Glow recipe toner, is it worth the hype?
|
Re: Glow recipe toner, is it worth the hype?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: For me, IT WAS A HUGE NO! My skin is combination, and is acne prone. I have large pores and lots of texture so I thought that tone ...read more
For me, IT WAS A HUGE NO! My skin is combination, and is acne prone. I have large pores and lots of texture so I thought that toner would be perfect for me. But boy was I wrong. First off, the scent was DISGUSTING! And secondly it broke me out like crazy. I was so red and my skin was burning. I would recommend trying it in-store before buying it because I know it is good for some skin but not for mine. Hope this helped!!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Favourite Fragrance
|
Re: Favourite Fragrance
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love, absolutely ADORE… SOL DE JANERIO!!! My fav scent is definitely 40! It is perfect for summer and is sweet, fruity, and deli ...read more
I love, absolutely ADORE… SOL DE JANERIO!!! My fav scent is definitely 40! It is perfect for summer and is sweet, fruity, and delicious smelling. Sol De Janerio in general! I couldn’t recommend anymore!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hmm I dunno @Ispend2much6 . I am too. Sad. Lol. I take different kinds of magnesium in the morning and magnesium glycinate a few h ...read more
Hmm I dunno @Ispend2much6 . I am too. Sad. Lol. I take different kinds of magnesium in the morning and magnesium glycinate a few hours before bed . No I haven’t seen decaf chocolate which seems like an oxymoron sort of right?! 🤣 Just the differing % that relate to the higher health benefits and that those with higher % , darker chocolate and higher cocoa solid content have more caffeine. They still have very minimal amounts of caffeine though and much less than a cup of coffee . So it won’t keep us up 🙂 . Plus chocolate has Theobromine, ( in cacao too mainly) which is what acts like a muscle relaxant so that’s gotta be why. (Oh, I also read white chocolate doesn’t have cocoa solids which is what has the caffeine. So it’s caffeine free! 🤔 I did not know this. If it’s true. 🙂 I just learned so much! Bottom line is tho- all chocolate is good. That’s my conclusion . 😬😁 Maybe @itsfi has some good info on all this too!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Small Summer Sephora Haul
|
Re: Small Summer Sephora Haul
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Okay, I just posted it there! Posting is new to me, so thanks for the help!🫶
Okay, I just posted it there! Posting is new to me, so thanks for the help!🫶
New Reply in Haul Stars
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @108316 @You can check out the brand Milani sold in drugstores ...read more
@108316 @You can check out the brand Milani sold in drugstores
New Reply in Haul Stars
what is your favorite product and why
|
Re: what is your favorite product and why
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I am honestly not a big fan of vanilla based perfumes. I more enjoy a fruity or floral scent. So personally I like 40 better. (Not ...read more
I am honestly not a big fan of vanilla based perfumes. I more enjoy a fruity or floral scent. So personally I like 40 better. (Not trying to be rude or offensive in anyway just stating my opinion)
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!
|
Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: @happyskincare what a fabulous find and the price was so right .. hard to believe that whole set was 42.00 .. I always loved the ...read more
@happyskincare what a fabulous find and the price was so right .. hard to believe that whole set was 42.00 .. I always loved the Too Faced products this set is amazing
New Post in Haul Stars
Glow Recipe review
Hello everyone! I recently purchased the Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce gentle cleanser. It’s safe to say I love it. It wasn’t harsh ...read more
Hello everyone! I recently purchased the Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce gentle cleanser. It’s safe to say I love it. It wasn’t harsh at all, and easily removed my makeup. It was nice to just cleanse my face without having to do a double cleanse. There is a faint fragrance, but I believe that’s from the natural blueberries in it. If it was the only cleanser I could use I wouldn’t be mad. 10/10 product. Would recommend to anyone.
187,584 Posts