Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Favourite Fragrance

It is around a month till my birthday and my friends and family are wanting to know what I want so I just want to know what your favourite fragrance is.  I am really into perfumes and body mists so I just need your help! 

Thank you for your help!

Re: Favourite Fragrance

You should try the favorites kit at Sephora! This sampler gives you access to a collection of vial sprays for multiple fragrances that you can wear for a few days. You can redeem it for a full size bottle afterwards. I am into clean fragrance personally, and I have bought the Henry Rose fragrance sampler to find mine. Great way to find your perfect scent.

I love, absolutely ADORE…

SOL DE JANERIO!!!

My fav scent is definitely 40! It is perfect for summer and is sweet, fruity, and delicious smelling. Sol De Janerio in general! I couldn’t recommend anymore!

@KinKat81 I love Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne , very feminine. 

KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense , very fun

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Eau de Toilette , a perfect summer fragrance. 

Maybe you can ask for one of the number of discovery sets, than you can try a few different fragrances

Right now I'm very into this body and hair perfume mist @KinKat81 

OUAI St. Barts Hair and Body Mist 3.3 oz / 97 ml 

My fave perfume is the Versace Dylan Purple Eau de Parfum  it smells amazing and it’s not headache consuming like some perfumes. Hope you find something you love 💕 @KinKat81 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing