Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Here is my first haul of the month, all Lip-focus! My first time starting this thread and also my one year wedding anniversary! Can't wait to see all the spooky and scary Halloween Hauls! ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐ŸŽƒ   (If this was already started, somebody redirect me!)

IMG_1538.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_1576.JPG

Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Really loving that trinket dish! Contemplating picking up a few more for gifts ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Thanks!!

IMG_7041.JPG

IMG_7044.JPG

Finally got a good promo to justify this highlighter brush @Tamara76 suggested. It's soooo good. And the handle is way prettier than even the pictures showed. I now want all the brushes. The rest of my items are from in store using the friends and family. Of course I couldn't think of what I wanted and grabbed the brush set by Tarte(super soft and cute) and the Moroccan oil body butter. I love that stuff. 

OMG!   @liv545  I am soooooooo happy you love the brush!   It is seriously the best thing I've found for highlighter!   Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

It's fantastic @Tamara76 seriously great suggestion. I love how elegant it looks too. I'll have to continue being careful when I wash it. I don't want to mess up that wrap on it. 

@liv545,

Beautiful Haul!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Now I'm interested in the Urban Decay Highlighter brush!  Your photo of it is beautiful.

That Tarte brush set is so tempting! Enjoy all your goodies ๐Ÿ˜„

I agree - the brush set is so cute!

@liv545 I own all the Urban Decay brushes and I don't understand why they're not talked about more!

RE: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

My friends and family sale haul just arrived๐Ÿค—Deadshot mask thrown in for good Halloween measure ๐Ÿ‘ป

Re: RE: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Nice haul!   Looks like you're ready to indulge with those masks!  Enjoy! โค๏ธ   @bellinasf

RE: Re: RE: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Thank you @Tamara76 ! I gotta take my respite when I can get it and these little masks really are great for 'me time'

@bellinasf,

Nice haul!  I was interested to hear what you had to say below about the various types of masks!  Enjoy your goodies!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite, and will do!

@bellinasf Fun! I love the sephora sheet face masks but I have not tried the hand and foot ones yet - how do you like them!?

@Kim888 I haven't got around to the hand mask yet but love, love, love, the foot mask! It's a miracle worker for dry feet. I think I recently posted a review for it and for the Sephora collection hair mask which I also love! I'll have to check out the sheet masks for the face. I'm also curious about the eye masks.

Just another Ulta haul using up some points ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Devacurl Towel, LP GWP's, Ulta Holiday edition hand soapDevacurl Towel, LP GWP's, Ulta Holiday edition hand soapMilani highlight in Afterglow, blush in Rose D'oro, Milani GWP bagMilani highlight in Afterglow, blush in Rose D'oro, Milani GWP bag"Sugar" GWP bag with contents"Sugar" GWP bag with contentsABH Prism palette and Nars Powermatte lippies in Save the Queen and Under my ThumbABH Prism palette and Nars Powermatte lippies in Save the Queen and Under my Thumb

Ohhhhhh!!!!   Isn't Prism amazing?   I LOVE the Milani Highlighters, too!   Enjoy your goodies!  โค๏ธ   @gonerogue

@Tamara76 Would you be mad if I told you I took pics of everything but never opened the actual palette to see the colors? lol I will take it for a test drive on my next off day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww - Well, you've had a lot going on, girl!  I don't blame you!   Wait until you have time to fully appreciate the beauty and amazing formula! โค๏ธ   @gonerogue

@gonerogue,

Beautiful Haul!  Congrats!  ๐Ÿ™‚

You are getting me interested in Milani blushes!

1,139 Replies
testing