Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Here is my first haul of the month, all Lip-focus! My first time starting this thread and also my one year wedding anniversary! Can't wait to see all the spooky and scary Halloween Hauls! 🎃 👻 🎃 👻 🎃   (If this was already started, somebody redirect me!)

IMG_1538.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_1576.JPG

can u post a pic of the calendar part please:) ?

can u post a pic of the calendar part please:) ?

Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

@angel7594  That is adorable!

@angel7594 Oooh, this is so cute!! I wish I would use planners 😕

@angel7594 This Too Faced set is calling me but I'm trying to resist.  I'm a planner girl with an Erin Condren planner for work and a Happy Planner as my personal planner.  I was hoping to hear less than favorable reviews but all the things I've been hearing about it are good. Maybe I'll cave in the end.  Enjoy your goodies 🙂

So cute! Maybe during the next sale. hmmm

So cute! Maybe during the next sale. hmmm

Dangit! Have been trying to talk myself out of this one, but I'm sensing a fail on that one! @angel7594

@angel7594,

Enabling!   🙂    There's so much interest in this palette! 

@angel7594 You're tempting me to do something not financially smart here 😄

Lol, sorry @darkiceis!! It is worth the money though! 😄

Oh man this is sooo cute @angel7594! I'm trying to resist yet another Too Faced holiday palette, but the agenda aspect is just so practical lol. 

Thank you @Mcakes! The quality is definitely there with this one. ❤️

Small Ulta Haul:

ulta100117.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Smooth Sexy Hair Seal Spray
2.  Strivectin SD
3.  Fizz & Bubble Mint Mojito Lip Scrub - Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds amazing!
4.  Essence Lash Princess Mascara - I've heard a LOT about this mascara and OMG!  It is awesome!  Super lengthening - not too thickening, but I love it!!!

GWP:
1.  GWP set from last Wednesday - I chose the option with the little Makeup Revolution palette and my daughter and I split the rest ❤️
2.  Sexy Hair clutch and mini hairspray GWP

@Tamara76 Amazing GWP👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you!  I'm still sad I missed out on the big one a week or two ago, but this one is still pretty nice! ❤️   @katkapivarci

@Tamara76

I have that lip scrub (and the pineapple coconut). It's different than any other scrub I've tried...while oil and Shea butter are high on the ingredient list, the tubs are more like solid packed sugar. Lip balm or some sort of oil on your lips first is a must if you expect to have any "slip" or scrubbing ability. But...these jars last foreeeeever since they are massive compared to typical scrubs and all you're pulling out is a little dab of sugar. I like the flavors too! They're a heck of a deal at $6 or whatever they were!

@RGbrown I tried mine last night and OMG it smelled so amazing!  Like an actual mojito!  I actually found the formula to be more creamy than my Lush lip scrubs, but agree that it's not like the Bite, MAC or Clinique scrubs, which are much creamier. I suspect it may also harden more over time, but at this price point, I'll buy another! ❤️

Happy anniversary @sister13.  My wedding day is next month!  That Too Faced Gingerbread lippie is gorgeous.  It's on my Loves List.  Here is my haul.

IMG_7190.JPGMy something blue!My something blue!

Cool shoes @mishanyc!  Congrats! Hope you have a beautiful perfect wedding day!

@mishanyc,

I love your shoes!  🙂

@mishanyc  Happy Future Wedding Day!  Enjoy all the anticipation this month.  Those shoes are so beautiful!

Thank you for your well wishes!  It's exciting to see all of the details come together.

4 Replies
testing