Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Here is my first haul of the month, all Lip-focus! My first time starting this thread and also my one year wedding anniversary! Can't wait to see all the spooky and scary Halloween Hauls! 🎃 👻 🎃 👻 🎃   (If this was already started, somebody redirect me!)

IMG_1538.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_1576.JPG

Ooh that Autumn Around The World serum looks amazing.

Ooh that Autumn Around The World serum looks amazing.

Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Congratulations! My husband and I got married 2 years ago in Las Vegas on Halloween. Hope you guys have fun on your anniversary.

@sister13  Congratulations!  I hope you all have something special planned. 🙂

First mini haul of the month 🎃

UltaArdell Demi Wispies, L’Oréal Infallible liquid lipsticks in Plum Bum and CowboyArdell Demi Wispies, L’Oréal Infallible liquid lipsticks in Plum Bum and Cowboy

Sleek Makeup Solstice highlighting palette, Wet n Wild highlight in Blossom Glow, Maybelline Master Glow highlight, Maybelline Fit Me powderSleek Makeup Solstice highlighting palette, Wet n Wild highlight in Blossom Glow, Maybelline Master Glow highlight, Maybelline Fit Me powder

Nordy’s

Laura Mercier foundation in Vanilla, ABH Dipbrow in Blonde, Gucci Bloom lotionLaura Mercier foundation in Vanilla, ABH Dipbrow in Blonde, Gucci Bloom lotion

Dose of Colors direct

DoC eyeshadow palette, Hot Fire and No Shade lippiesDoC eyeshadow palette, Hot Fire and No Shade lippies

@gonerogue,

Beautiful photos!  Nice Haul!  🙂

RE: Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

I love the aesthetic of these photos! Awesome haul @gonerogue

Those drugstore highlighters are awesome! Great haul @gonerogue ♡ 

Beautiful photos!   Enjoy your treats! ❤️   @gonerogue

Diptyque Tokyo candle - I'm horrible at describing smells, but happy to say I do like it. 

tokyo.jpg

Spoiler
If you purchase directly from Diptyque, definitely gift wrap your order since it's free 😉
tokyo bag.jpg
samples and dustbag
tokyo box.jpg
giftbox plus tissue paper
tokyo paper.jpg

@AnneMCC

@lisainprogress,

Very nice!  ❤️   That's the way that I describe scents too!  🙂

So much love for this post!  Part of me regrets missing out on the chance to purchase the city-exclusive candles, but the other part of me thinks it would be all the more special to travel to these cities and purchase these in person!  😄  I can't believe they're offering dustbags with candle purchases?!  And even the artwork on the tissue paper is pretty!  ❤️

Most of the candles were OOS by the end of the first day 😞 but I'm definitely on board with you about traveling to those cities and purchasing the candle in person. Plus, all the cities are places I want to visit!! The gift wrapping definitely makes me want to purchase more online. 

IMG_7319.JPG

melt cosmetics just launched their liquid lipstick formula (they've started out with three shades) this past friday and i can't wait to try these! they held a giveaway last week for a liquid lip set and i was lucky enough to be chosen. i got their liquid set lipstick in "chick habit" (a dusty plum-pink) and they've paired it with their ultra matte lip liner "1979" which is a royal purple. also came with a cute polyester bag to match the lipstick 🙂

who else loves melt? i can't wait to try this out based on how good their regular lipsticks are!

Cool! Congrats @katgoulding!

Wow, congratulations!

@katgoulding,

Congratulation!  I love the pink bag!  Lucky girl!  🙂

Congrats!  What a cool prize!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts.  I love Melt and I'm glad to see them expanding. 

Woohoo!  Congrats!!!!   @katgoulding ❤️

Congrats @katgoulding Can’t wait to hear what you think!

@sister13,

Beautiful, simply beautiful!   

Thanks for showing us both of these photos!  🙂

I bought the Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda at Sephora. I am so impressed with the presentation and quality of the agenda and palette!

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

6 Replies
testing