Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

October is upon us and so are some amazing fall hauls!  Drop what you got and share your incredible beauty & beyond purchases ๐Ÿ‚ 

IMG_6396.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

โ€ฆand good to hear about the Sarah Creal concealer, looking forward to try some of her stuff, and Iโ€™m a sucker for concealer. And everything else, lol. @Sunnysmom 

Thought of you with the Gucci blush @sister13 , did you pick it up yet?! ๐Ÿ’ž I am really liking the ease and versatility of the Refy products Iโ€™ve tried! 

Not yet! I might try to wait for the sale and let fate decide, but I might cave sooner! @Sunnysmom 

I tried out the mini saie blushes in store, and the longevity is amazing! I already have the Chilly full sized blush, but I want this mini set so bad. Any updates on how you like it? Thank you! :))

Arenโ€™t they wonderful @GracieFirgau ?! Glad you enjoy them too! ๐Ÿ’ž I love a bunch of their shades tho Apres and Cheeky are probably my favorites at this point. I will be keeping Stockholm which I love and gifting the other 2 from this set! They do really last and I love to use them as the first layer and then add a light powder shade to help them really hold! (Like Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Hype . ) I think Stockholm is such a pretty flushed soft pink that blends beautifully as all the shades do and Mood is an easy burgundy, perfect for fall! 

I didn't see the Gucci blush, I didn't see the Gucci blush, ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿซฃ @Sunnysmom 

Nothing to see here @danielledanielle ! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ญ I tried not to as well. Forgot how lovely their blush formula is! Itโ€™s also ridiculous how they attach LE to it and my brain spirals! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Indeed @Sunnysmom 

Beautiful haul as always, that I did not see

Breaking up the sets for stocking stuffers is a great idea!  I would,  however,  be tempted to keep them all.  @Sunnysmom 

The packaging is so cute but I love to do it too @CorgiMommy . I hear you but thankful some of the shades arenโ€™t right for me! That helps! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

Absolutely beautiful haul and swatches @Sunnysmom The sets have been sooooo good this year. I relate strongly to what you said. I bought a few as well, anything I really wanted in case went o/s. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can't miss out ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm loving Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 10 Intense Ruby particularly from your post. The pictures of the product and swatch are just wow, how stunning is that?! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thank you sweet @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿค— SO many great sets this year! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I also am eyeing the fun makeup bag sets but which to choose?! Blush?! Assortments?! 

The Gucci blush is just so fresh and easy ! I think itโ€™s a shade that will work for many even tho it leans cool-toned itโ€™s ski bunny perfection and still applies a bit more neutral! 

Sephora Favorites Glitz and Glam Makeup Set 

Sephora Favorites Bold and Blushing Blush and Lip Set 

Ski bunny is a fun way to describe this, especially heading into snowy season @Sunnysmom I love it! ๐Ÿฐ โ„๏ธ 

Uugh I knoooo, branded bags are such a cute pull and I imagine more and more will be released. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'm drooling over your blushes, @Sunnysmom .  And now I'm curious about the RMS lip oils!  I typically don't really like lip oils because I don't like super-thin lip products but hearing you say that they're "substantial" gets my attention.

Same with me @CookieGirl1 . Why I was skeptical at first but curious enough to order once seeing it in action and from her descriptions. It has a beautiful slip but yet is not oily. Almost gel-like smooth and creamy and the feel and bit of color is lasting too. Keep me in the loop if you try it! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom ,

Thank you for all the lovely swatches!  Everything looks interesting.  (My eyes go right to the pinks.)

I love the cute mini pumpkins!  ๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ  

Yay for all the pinks @tsavorite , so fresh ! I love minis! I always look forward to finding these little rascals and piling them all over! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐ŸŽƒ

I love the idea of mixing the sets as gifts, @Sunnysmom! The Gucci blush looks amazing. Iโ€™m thinking of getting the peach color or I may get a Westman Atelier set. Iโ€™ve heard good things about Sweed, but I havenโ€™t tried the yet. Thank you for your review!

These brands are killing it (and me ๐Ÿ˜ญ!) with all the terrific blush formulas @curlychiquita ! The Sweed is unique and very flattering, thoughtful line I think. The peach blush will be so perfect for you! I love all the WA sets! So clever to keep the shades LE almost forever. Grr. Lol Iโ€™m dying for the lip trio for the red in it but the others wonโ€™t work! Wanna split it?! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom @Amazing haul and pictures ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks so much @SportyGirly125 ! So many amazing products out for gifts and ourselves now! ๐Ÿ’ž

Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • 1000002717.jpg
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
  • 1000004399.jpg
  • 1000004404.jpg
  • 1000008960.jpg
  • 1000008961.jpg
  • 17279905693081060399969676150310.jpg
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
  • 1000001439.jpg
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
  • Bobbi Brown should add Sapphire to their permanent shadow stick lineup.
testing