Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

October is upon us and so are some amazing fall hauls!  Drop what you got and share your incredible beauty & beyond purchases ๐Ÿ‚ 

IMG_6396.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

@heartsmyface  awesome haul! Yay for getting to try new brands, that's always fun! I love the quotation on that makeup bag, too. Hope you enjoy everything!

@caitbird  Thank you!  There were quite a few bags to choose from but this one gave me the warm fuzzies. 

Great hauls, @heartsmyface! Itโ€™s always fun to shop in another country! 

@curlychiquita  Oh absolutely!  And with other BIC members!  It was the perfect mix!  

I loved seeing your Sephoria pics on IG, @heartsmyface .  It looked like you had a ton of fun!

@CookieGirl1  Maybe a bit too much fun!  would and will do again!  

That quote is so magical I love that so much! And great picks/ pickups everything is beautiful what are you opening first I would be so giddy haha @heartsmyface 

@peculiarzmakeup  Isnโ€™t it great!!?  Words to live by:)  oh gosh, Iโ€™ve really fallen in love with the Tarte colour correctors!  Theyโ€™ve got a similar creamy moisture to them as the stilaxbecca undereye brighteners upon first application yet theyโ€™re nice and thin as they dry down so thereโ€™s no risk of cakiness.  tarte maracuja creaseless color corrector Green tarte maracuja creaseless color corrector Peachy Pink 

Ahhh U.S shopping! That's a treat! Enjoy the hard to find goodies @heartsmyface What was the coolest thing you think you picked up?

IMG_7338.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@CynthieLu  Oh thatโ€™s a tough one!  I do love this kulfi concealer.. is it cool though?   Iโ€™m going g to have to go with the chicken puppet!  So cool:). @itsfi @missjeanie 

I was hoping you were going to post this photo or video @heartsmyface! I love the chicken puppet you picked up and @missjeanieโ€™s sandwich puppet! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@itsfi  Haha, I tried to post the whole video but it wouldnโ€™t let me.  The sandwich puppet is so awesome!!  We need it featured in some flatlays!  @missjeanie 

@heartsmyface Aww I hope you enjoyed SEPHORiA! Ciele is new to me tooโ€ฆ I saw it in NYC when I was there last weekend, but in the end decided not to blind buy anything (thanks @Kim888 for the willpower ๐Ÿ˜‰).
Let us know how you like it!

@Guessgal  Ha, I was just looking for an excuse!  @missjeanie turned me onto Ciele.  Iโ€™ve only worn it once so far but itโ€™s hydrating satiny and I got a great colour match!  Iโ€™ll have to try it on its own once Iโ€™m feeling better.  Last time I wore it I had mixed a few other products onto my face do I didnโ€™t get a feel for it on its own 

@heartsmyface wow!!

@CorgiMommy  Thanks.  This was shopping over the week.  I didnโ€™t go wild all in one go.  

@heartsmyface Amazing haul ๐Ÿ™Œ

@SportyGirly125  Thanks:). I feel like I managed to buy some solid items even with all the excitement of shopping in places I never go!  It could have been much more impulsive๐Ÿ˜…

Nice haul and puff to go with the bronzers @HeatherAriana 

Beautiful haul! Those Saie products look awesome such a lovely blush shade. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š @HeatherAriana 

Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • 1000002717.jpg
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
  • 1000004399.jpg
  • 1000004404.jpg
  • 1000008960.jpg
  • 1000008961.jpg
  • 17279905693081060399969676150310.jpg
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
  • 1000001439.jpg
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
  • Bobbi Brown should add Sapphire to their permanent shadow stick lineup.
testing