Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

George sure is a cutie! Nice haul!

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Too cute @scott1201 ! George is guarding the glorious pile of minis Smiley Very Happy 

This is a big minis haul @scott1201 😄 The play boxes look so cool!! I hope you have fun with everything, you picked up some great products ☺️

This is a great haul, @scott1201! I love how this allows...

This is a great haul, @scott1201! I love how this allows you to try so many new things!

Love all these mini's @scott1201! These will come in handy for your upcoming travels! Hello George! You're adorable!

Great haul of minis @scott1201. Those play boxes were pre...

Great haul of minis @scott1201. Those play boxes were pretty good. I got all three. I hope you (and George) enjoy!

Hi, George!

so cute @scott1201 there were some great products in thos...

so cute @scott1201 there were some great products in those play by age boxes! nice haul

I thought about getting one of those Play! Totes, @scott1201...looks like a good mix of skincare treats. And of course...those kitty eyes 👀😊!!

Really @eshoe, at $12 (with 20% off) - you can’t beat it. The eye cream alone is more than $30. One of the sets came with a very interesting mask I’m excited to try out!

Minis are so fun! @scott1201 George is so handsome 😉 !

Thank you so much, @keana1 🤗 he’s my handsome little guy! 

Opulent October Hauls!

Sephora sale haul #1 while I consider what to get this weekend. 

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Peel Vault

JACK BLACK - Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25

##

Great haul @curlychiquita ! Can't wait to see what you decide to pick up for this weekend Smiley Wink

Thanks, @Mcakes!  This time I'll actually be able to go to the store in person.

@curlychiquita, that DDG peel vault - fab haul!! 

Thanks, @itsfi! I love DDG peels so much that I buy a vau...

Thanks, @itsfi! I love DDG peels so much that I buy a vault every holiday sale.

@curlychiquita so much fun deciding what to get! enjoy yo...

@curlychiquita so much fun deciding what to get! enjoy your haul

Thank you, @lmaster!

Thank you, @lmaster!

Jack Black has THE BEST lip balm, @curlychiquita. I was a little disappointed that they didn’t have a Holiday set like last year. Good thing I stocked up!

Do you find that it’s good for super dry, cracked lips? The winter does me dirty every year haha. Also I think there is a holiday set! I think the Jack Black Balm Squad! Comes with 3: Mint, Cucumber Lime and Winter Melon for $25 CAD. I was thinking of picking it up during the sale, but was a little disappointed with the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair Lip Therapyi Picked up, and didn’t want to add more products I would just be using for the sake of finishing them 

2,370 Replies