Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

@scott1201, I got the Black Jack to buy based on BIC's lo...

@scott1201, I got the Black Jack to buy based on BIC's love for it. I can't wait to try it in my winter lips!

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

This time of the year is so tempting when it comes to shopping because of the great holiday sets and sales! Some October goodies 🙂

20181031_073613.jpg20181031_112330.jpg20181025_120433.jpg20181031_112119.jpg20181025_120355.jpg20181031_112407.jpg20181024_212356.jpg

Such a lovely haul @sp1771 ! All the sets that come out this time of the year are so fun. That haircare one looks solid, I didn't have my eyes on it before but now I do. This is why these threads are dangerous to me 😄

Let me know about the 35F palette! I had my eye on it but wasn’t sure if I would realistically need that many shimmers. I can’t tell if they’re true shimmers or if some have a satin finish. The Morphe website is a little vague on that, it just says matte and shimmer finish, but I’ve found with the 35O2 that not all “shimmers” are actually the same texture. You picked up a lot of things I had my eye on - I might end up duplicating your haul this weekend 😂

@cianniYes most definitely! I started playing around with this yesterday and I have to say the shades are quite pigmented with little fall out. Both the shimmer shadows applied well and the finish was satin for the ones I tested. I will test with it a little more and give you an update soon 🙂

Thank you!! 🥰

@sp1771, you picked up so many great sets. Nice haul!

Great haul @sp1771 I love your Molton Brown set. I adore their pink pepperpod body wash. Their products always feel luxurious.

@sp1771  Nice gift sets!

amazing haul @sp1771 ! all your gift sets look great

@sp1771 Love everything you got! Enjoy your haul!

so many great sets!! hope you have fun with your haul! @s...

so many great sets!! hope you have fun with your haul! @sp1771

Love all the sets. Especially the Molton Brown one. I wish it was easier to get in Canada. 

@ncheI love Molton Brown products! They are not so well known here in Canada, but I use Lookfantastic to order them and I find the pricing / delivery is really good.

@sp1771 That’s a great suggestion. Never thought to look at lookfantastic for molton brown. Only ever omorovicza. 

You got so many great sets, @sp1771!  It really is a wonderful time of the year!

Wow @sp1771, wonderful purchases! You got some amazing goodies 🙂

Happy👻Halloween!!!!☠️☠️☠️

I had had to pick up some Skin Therapy Oil cause the weather is making my skin itchy again. I use this as well as L’Occitaine Almond Spray Oil. Together...my legs stay super soft and hydrated. I’ve been wanting to try the Peach Slices makeup cleanser and finally found it! Also grabbed this Bubble Bubble clay mask. Hope I like it! This tiny haul has me very excited. C32B91A9-A198-41A5-97F9-C45F816954C3.jpeg

@darlyndar, that peach pudding cleanser looks good and sounds like it would smell amazing! Would love to know your thoughts on it after you've had some time to use it. 

@darlyndar, I’ve used a few of the Peach Dlices masks and those are great, too! Hope this works for you, I’ve found a few gems trying k-brands!

Lovely little haul @darlyndar Happy Halloween!

2,370 Replies
testing