Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Awwww!  You are way too sweet, @tsavorite!  Thank you so much - You really made my day! <3

NICE Haul!! I could stare at your pictures for hours @Tamara76 😍 I had talked myself out of the Gingerbread palette but you are making it look enticing. 

Thank you so much, @Lazybeautybeast!!!  I am seriously enjoying this palette - I need to take/post some swatches soon! <3

o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that...

o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that zodiac palette!! @Tamara76 the givenchy highlighter is stunning!! the shine is addicting!!

Re: o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that...

Thank you, @lmaster!!!   The Zodiac palette is soooo pretty and pretty well pigmented - I wish I could pull off aqua eyeshadow because I think that bottom right shade is one of the prettiest I've seen! <3

Another gorgeous set of hauls @Tamara76, your photos are magnificent! I love your style ☺️ The See Me From Space drenched highlighter palette looks mesmerizing! 😍 Have fun with everything 😃

Awww - Thank you very much, @bakeamuffin!!! <3

👀👀👀 Ooo so many pretty things!  Love those photos @Tamara76!  <3 <3

Thank you, @angel7594!!!!  xoxoxoxoxo

@Tamara76 You’re very creative with your pictures! And I love the Summer Chantecaille collection you picked up! I was in Positano recently during a trip to Italy and just loved being by the coast! I kept wanting to buy something from the collection but couldn’t pull the trigger. The bronzer was sold out at a lot of places too. Your pictures really make me want to buy it now though. 

@CakesCakes  Ohhhhhh I bet that was an amazing vacation!  I am dying to visit Positano and Sorrento some day! <3 <3 <3 

If you really want some pieces from this Chantecaille collection, try Barney's or PM me and I can give you the names of my SAs to see if they can track it down for you. <3

I’m just gonna sit here and drool for a while @Tamara76!

Awww thanks, @jozkid!😘😘😘

@Tamara76  Very nice!  I have the pink Givenchy from way back.  It's lovely!

Me, too!!!!!💗💗💗  @Ispend2much6

Wow @Tamara76.  This is an awesome haul.  I hope you will enjoy By Terry Happy Chic.  I love it so much.  

Thank you, @blackkitty2014!!!  I haven't used the By Terry yet because it is sooo pretty - I will probably break down soon, but don't think I can touch the Chantecaille or the Givenchy powder - they are truly works of art! <3 <3 <3 

Happy birthday month @fatimamummy! Thanks for starting this haul thread! Smiley Happy 

Thank you @itsfi 😊 

2,370 Replies