Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Small Ulta Haul- I bought the Peach and Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum, Flesh Beauty Disco Nap Eye and Cheek Gloss, Miss Spa Daily Facial Sheet Masks, and a fragrance set ($30 for samples, comes with a $15 off $40 coupon for the fragrances in the set, valid til next March).
BF20194C-79D1-405C-BD50-C27BFED3E38D.jpeg3462CD89-94B1-4D65-A7B3-A49C92B337AE.jpeg

Please let me know what you think of the serum, @makeitup305. I’ve been debating on it for awhile now😉

@eshoe will do. The ingredient list looks nice- mostly hydrating and calming ingredients and you get 1.35 oz for less than $40 (even less if you have an Ulta coupon). 

When I saw the brush set back in stock and still at sale price, I had to place an order - it’s not like there’s a sale this week or anything 🙄😂 E27901F4-0108-4B96-BCB7-1776A58CF602.gif

😄 I love the brushes in this set, I bought this same one about a year ago and they’re great to work with! I’m so happy to have two of each now, creating eye looks will be much easier. I feel like I can never have too many brushes 😄48FF37BB-0EFF-4610-A52C-5CE67B789763.jpeg

@bakeamuffin  The lip stain set and the brush set look amazing!

ooooooo I know the feeling all too well @bakeamuffin 😉 g...

ooooooo I know the feeling all too well @bakeamuffin 😉 great haul

You CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY MAKE UP BRUSHES @bakeamuffin 👩‍💻 Goes to look at make up brush sets...

Hi @bakeamuffin,

Thank you so much for sharing! I love everything you got! The brushes, wipes and the lip stains are always a go-to in my makeup routine! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca 

My october hauls, including the F&F sale ❤️ Bought the Ahava hand cream and the MJ on sale. The ahava is my holy grail hand cream so i bought two. I ended up returning the MJ palette, even tho it's gorgeous i didn't see myself using it. It was totally an impulse buy.. 😬

9C1F57F7-E581-4276-86C1-A4782DF91A1F.jpeg6902034D-492C-47FA-ACEF-F7C237922B65.jpegND Mini Star palette close up3CA92F86-5B00-45B4-8B35-E36574F8CECB.jpegND Mini Star palette quick swatches1DE25C26-8A5B-4542-BBB6-359CE4BA2EBD.jpeg35DED172-B386-42F3-9CC2-75FCE0F3F224.jpegMJ Eye-Conic in Smartorial close up2995B13A-E2AF-408E-8CDD-F500B63538B6.jpegF&F sale haul ❤️ don't mind my cat's head3CFF3142-A9CD-4B83-8EED-E565E0BF5F28.jpegND Cranberry Holiday palette close up, shimmers are beautiful !!!!

@ellem24  The eye mask looks so pretty.

Nice haul, @ellem24! All of the palettes look gorgeous! 

@quspork thank you!!

how are you liking the marc jacobs palette?

@infinitebrevity I returned it to the store ☹️ It looked gorgeous, but I only bought it for the blue and I know I wasn't going to use the other shades. I have some similar shades at home so I didn't need it.. But i would recommend if you have never tried Marc Jacobs, it's great quality and it's pigmented!!

thanks for the info, friend!

you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

Re: you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

So sweet, thank you @lmaster !

Wonderful haul @ellem24! So many beautiful items! 🤩 The ND palettes are gorgeous! I spy the Hourglass lip set in your haul - did you pick up the duo or trio set?

Thank you @itsfi It's the trio from Hourglass.. so pretty and elegant I couldn't resist 😊

IMG_0055.jpgTop picks from GenBeauty - Some came on the goodie bag and others I picked from the booths. I only purchased the Mary-Lou manizer and one of the Ofra liquid lips (that came in the Nikkie Tutorials set that was $15!)IMG_0056.jpgI picked this last Friday after trying it in-store and I loved it! Looked gorgeous applied in a rush with my fingers. Will definitely pick up in another color!IMG_0057.jpgThis was a free gift at the TonyMoly GenBeauty booth - obsessed with the makeup bag! So cute!IMG_0058.jpgI'm on a Milk phase and I am obsessed with the stick bronzer and blush. The highlighter is great too. The blender is from Maybelline and is just as good as my (many) beauty blenders!IMG_2729.jpgLoved this collection! I did go a little overboard with the Super shock shadows.... I mean I did not need the green and pink ones! I am a crazy disney person with a dedicated disney instagram, so felt like I had to have them all lolIMG_3171.jpgMy picks fro the Sephora FFS!

1,578 Replies