Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

George sure is a cutie! Nice haul!

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Too cute @scott1201 ! George is guarding the glorious pile of minis ๐Ÿ˜„ 

This is a big minis haul @scott1201 ๐Ÿ˜„ The play boxes look so cool!! I hope you have fun with everything, you picked up some great products โ˜บ๏ธ

This is a great haul, @scott1201! I love how this allows...

This is a great haul, @scott1201! I love how this allows you to try so many new things!

Love all these mini's @scott1201! These will come in handy for your upcoming travels! Hello George! You're adorable!

Great haul of minis @scott1201. Those play boxes were pre...

Great haul of minis @scott1201. Those play boxes were pretty good. I got all three. I hope you (and George) enjoy!

Hi, George!

so cute @scott1201 there were some great products in thos...

so cute @scott1201 there were some great products in those play by age boxes! nice haul

I thought about getting one of those Play! Totes, @scott1201...looks like a good mix of skincare treats. And of course...those kitty eyes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜Š!!

Really @eshoe, at $12 (with 20% off) - you canโ€™t beat it. The eye cream alone is more than $30. One of the sets came with a very interesting mask Iโ€™m excited to try out!

Minis are so fun! @scott1201 George is so handsome ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

Thank you so much, @keana1 ๐Ÿค— heโ€™s my handsome little guy! 

Opulent October Hauls!

Sephora sale haul #1 while I consider what to get this weekend. 

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Peel Vault

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Original

##

Great haul @curlychiquita ! Can't wait to see what you decide to pick up for this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks, @Mcakes!  This time I'll actually be able to go to the store in person.

@curlychiquita, that DDG peel vault - fab haul!! 

Thanks, @itsfi! I love DDG peels so much that I buy a vau...

Thanks, @itsfi! I love DDG peels so much that I buy a vault every holiday sale.

@curlychiquita so much fun deciding what to get! enjoy yo...

@curlychiquita so much fun deciding what to get! enjoy your haul

Thank you, @lmaster!

Thank you, @lmaster!

Jack Black has THE BEST lip balm, @curlychiquita. I was a little disappointed that they didnโ€™t have a Holiday set like last year. Good thing I stocked up!

Do you find that itโ€™s good for super dry, cracked lips? The winter does me dirty every year haha. Also I think there is a holiday set! I think the Jack Black Balm Squad! Comes with 3: Mint, Cucumber Lime and Winter Melon for $25 CAD. I was thinking of picking it up during the sale, but was a little disappointed with the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair Lip Therapyi Picked up, and didnโ€™t want to add more products I would just be using for the sake of finishing them 

1 Reply
testing