Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

C24FF5F4-22A7-44F0-AC4B-018B82664BEB.jpeg

189A5AFD-21C8-4A25-99CE-2ED234AC03A8.jpeg

31B366DD-6FBB-49FD-B46C-BF266C2A4D3F.jpeg

182082BF-3334-471A-922A-2DD16710FDB2.jpeg

I swatched before taking a pic, luckily these didnt come in broken. Okay i had another item i bought but as soon as i teceived it, i used it and something happened. This is the second time i return an eyeshadow product from kat von d to sephora. The glimmer palette and now this, the fawn. Before i go on, shades are beautiful and they work fine, they are pigmented and smooth, buttery smooth for mattes. The eyeliner is full size. I recommend buying it, but this is why i am returning it. The deepest shade, brownish with gold specs, i usually dont have any tingly feelings or tightening effects when putting on an eyeshadow unless its a wet product like the stila eyeshadow glitters or something along those lines that ends up drying down. When i put the brown shade after a few seconds my eyelids started feeling a bit weird. It wasnt burning nor tingly but it felt like they were puffing up without the look of it. They didnt get red but my eyelids did feel uncomfortable enough to make me take it off and decide on returning it. I hipe whoever bought this doesnt experience this but i didnt like how that felt.

@Blackwhiskey,

You have a very cooperative kitty!  🙂

Oh no!   So sorry you had a bad reaction, @Blackwhiskey!!!  Your photos are lovely, though - Especially your kitty! ❤️

Oh what a bummer @Blackwhiskey! Sorry your skin didn't take a liking to that eyeshadow 😞 Good thing you noticed it right away though! 

E6265145-7E60-408E-B269-B5A2E7B1FD9B.jpeg

got this old gem from haute look in the post yesterday.... no regrets

@katgoulding,

Good for you!  It's beautiful!  🙂

Nice find!!!! ❤️   @katgoulding

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Those colours are so vivid! It’s going to be so much fun creating looks with that palette

Nice score @katgoulding! Hautelook is like getting the great deals at Marshalls/TJ Maxx...only more sanitary 😛 😄 

@Mcakes exactly! i’m super skeptical of buying cosmetics from tj maxx & marshall’s

RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

My November Haul. I think I’m officially done makeup shopping for this year lol 💋💄👸🏻

Re: RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@Vanessapt03,

Very nice Haul!  I hope that you enjoy it all!  🙂

RE: Re: RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@tsavorite thank you 💋

Ohhhh - You got some excellent palettes!  Have fun creating new looks with your new treasures!!! ❤️   @Vanessapt03

Thanks doll @Tamara76 😘

Are we ever really done done shopping @Vanessapt03? lol. Such a great haul! I love all the palettes, you are going to have so much fun with all of this 😄 

@Mcakes Thank you! 😘That’s what I keep telling myself right after I click “PLACE ORDER” lol 😂 I guess we are never done buying makeup. Never! 🤑

So many pretty palettes @Vanessapt03! And I see that you got your birthday gift, so happy birthday month! Heart

Thanks @Melissa136. That’s so sweet of you 😘

RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

So many fun palettes!!
Anonymous Insider

Nice haul @Vanessapt03

testing