Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Thanks @Kim888.

Thanks @Kim888.

Re: My Ulta haul just came in. All Tarte. The blush palette,...

@Lazybeautybeast,

Beautiful Haul from tarte!  They are so good at getting my money!  🙂

Tarte is one of my favorites. And all their holiday sets...

Tarte is one of my favorites. And all their holiday sets are beautiful! I might splurge during the Rouge sale and get the Tartartist vault or ask for it for xmas. lol

RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Not so great photos but I couldn’t wait for daylight because.. WHISPER OF GILT! So happy it went online at The Bay so I dont need to race there in the morning. It is stunning, don’t sleep on this one 🚙💨. The brush is great quality and so pretty!

Tarte toasted is amazing, going to be my all time favourite for sure, has everything I need and what I would pick if I were to make my own perfect palette. ND Chroma Crystal is gorg, so sparkly! It did not look good after a very long 12-14 hr wear day with glitter glue so keep that in mind. For sure worth it still.  Tarte lash set was such a great deal and I absolutely love the Goddess lash.  And of course a shape tape back-up from their sale a few weeks ago.  Last thing were the rose/gunmetal Desi sunnies, IN LOVE.  Cannot wait for next summer to wear these a ton.Tarte toasted is amazing, going to be my all time favourite for sure, has everything I need and what I would pick if I were to make my own perfect palette. ND Chroma Crystal is gorg, so sparkly! It did not look good after a very long 12-14 hr wear day with glitter glue so keep that in mind. For sure worth it still. Tarte lash set was such a great deal and I absolutely love the Goddess lash. And of course a shape tape back-up from their sale a few weeks ago. Last thing were the rose/gunmetal Desi sunnies, IN LOVE. Cannot wait for next summer to wear these a ton.

Re: RE: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@sydtomato nice haul🤗🤗

Can’t decide which one I should buy

🍑peachgold....😂

I wanted peach but I'm in Canada and its a Nordstrom exclusive 😞  I am still happy though cause I actually don't have a highlighter like Whisper of Gilt so its still great. I originally thought it was going to be too close to the reflect of Beaming Blush ED 

@sydtomato,

Really pretty Haul!  I love the look of Whisper of Gilt and the Brush!  🙂

@sydtomato I'm still so impressed by the MAC highlighter tbh. 😂 I love your new sunnies! The Desi collection looks really nice. ♡ 

me too! i can’t stop looking at it! I love Desi’s sunglasses, I wear the fades non-stop.

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Bobbi To Glow Highlighting TrioBobbi To Glow Highlighting Trio

Fenty Beauty KillawattFenty Beauty Killawatt

More highlighters! *eyeroll*

I had high expectations for the highlighter trio but the shades are darker than I expected! Gotta layer them over blush. Sad that I can't wear them on my nose. LOL

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Fenty Killiwatts are amazing. I own all of them and hope she releases more!

These photos are stunning and the products are even more beautiful!  You'll be glowing for months now!!!  ❤️ @myumew

So beautiful! This is everything I want! 

@myumew,

Beautiful shadowed photos!  I'm sorry that the Bobbi Brown set isn't what you wanted it to be.  They have a good return policy, if you are unhappy.

@myumew You beat me to it. lol. I was coming to start a N...

@myumew You beat me to it. lol. I was coming to start a November thread. I'll have my first Nov haul tomorrow

@myumew  That gif is so cute and cozy. *warms*

@myumew Thanks 

Thanks for starting this @myumew!

...and thanks for sharing it on the BIC Navigation Thread @MachynesSister Heart 

You're welcome @ZombieMetroAnt, but it was a totally selfish act! The BIC Navigation Thread is always my starting point. I love it!

4 Replies
testing