Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

@Sunnysmom  Beautiful haul!! I love your pictures!

Thank you sweet @ather , do you have this lip tint too? I forget! ๐Ÿค“

@Sunnysmom  Sadly I do not have that one. Itโ€™s beautiful tho! 

All in good time eh @ather ?! Gotta have our wish lists I always think! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom Great selection of goodies here! That Bermuda Rose blush is sooo stunning 

Make them stop @cianni ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Loving it all. I just canโ€™t say no to any of RMS blushes! Such a nice combo of highlighter and blush. Love love! ๐Ÿ˜

@Sunnysmom You picked up lots of nice products. The mascara sounds lovely. The RMS blushes look beautiful. I will have to try them one day. I have not seen the Innisfree balm before. It has really nice packaging. Enjoy your goodies!

So far so good @Mellmars1185 ! ๐Ÿ’žYou should try RMS blush sometime. I wonder if she still has 30% off. ๐Ÿค” Lots of shades from neutrals to brighter to bronzey looks. French Rose is probably my fav and now this one. So fresh and great snow bunny look too! Yup the balm is soft and easy. Subtle shades! 

Look at that Hermes mascara, @Sunnysmom! I'm so glad you live it! The RMS blushes look.pretty, too.

Itโ€™s really nice @curlychiquita ! I should take a pic of the good brush. Now I want the blue sometime! You should try it and tell me what you think. I just love RMS blushes! Must stop! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜˜

Beautiful hauls! ๐Ÿคฉ @Sunnysmom 

It's so fun hunting sales and getting some new treats for a deal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your new RMS set looks stunning in the pans and in your swatches. They are pretty darn gorgeous looking. 

I know you can relate @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿฅฐ Yes I really enjoy many of RMS products esp the blushes! 

Beautiful pics @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜

Yes, thank goodness for sales!!! Lol. I love this time of year. Great deals for gifts for other ppl AND yourself. It makes me feel a little less guilty about splurging. Looks like you grabbed up so many goodies!!!

Is that green bottle the Molton Brown eucalyptus body wash? Everything from that brand is fantastic! 

What is the Hermes product?

Nice to see another newly converted Innisfree fan. Their lip balm is what I thought DIOR Dior Addict Lip Glow 8 would be, at half the cost. I still love the Dior though.

Aww thank you kindly @furbie ! ๐Ÿ’ž Love hate this time of the seasons! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚  I love their body washes too! Iโ€™m gifting this one as itโ€™s my favorite scent. Thatโ€™s the new Hermes mascara! Itโ€™s pretty terrific and comes in other colors ! Oh yes I adore the Dior too! Plus beautiful ! This balm really feels soothing. Scent maybe isnโ€™t my preferred  but Iโ€™m used to it now. 

Gorgeous picks @Sunnysmom ! I was tempted by that RMS set as well, itโ€™s so pretty. I have a different shade of the innisfree and itโ€™s quite subtle but very comfy on the lips.

Thank you @makeitup305 ! I was going to just wait for the single blush but then this hit so I thought it could be a nice set and can gift out the highlighter to my neighbor if she wants it. ๐Ÿ˜Š The balm feels so good on these dry wintery days! This one is subtle too but decent for at home days. 

Leahlani skincare haul. Stocked up on my favs because she was having a 25% off sale and gwp 

IMG_6698.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  lovely haul, the packaging is so pretty! Sounds like it was the perfect time to stock up!

@caitbird Thank you. It was. 

Beautiful skincare haul @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl Thank you 

Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg